Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Texas w lender tax credit will be cheaper than GA.

Located in Bay Area.

Toyota Camry or Honda Accord hybrid - your paperwork and junk fees up+ first month = $1500 and monthly $380 plus tax and 36/15K miles. (( if you have similar Japanese car deals let me know).

BMW 330i or 330e - your paperwork and junk fees up+ first month = $1500 and monthly $550 plus tax and 36/15K miles.( if you have similar German car deals let me know)

Have you done any market research to come to this figure? If you don’t have loyalty especially, there is no world in which you get a new 330i (and especially not a 330e) for 550 + tax with 1500 due at signing on a 15k mile lease, even for a bare one with 0 options.

If you’re willing to pay a few extra thousand in junk fees up front, maybe.

1 Like

Hi All, in SoCal, looking for lease or purchase, just a good deal.

I’m looking for a mini-van, fully loaded. Must have 360 camera, lane keep assist, adaptive cruise control, ventilated seats and the foot to open trunk thing.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

PM your best offer. I will buy it. both for Japanese and German car. Let’s settle and make a sale for today.

For Camry and Accord Hybrid you are pretty far off

For a luxury compact car my lowest deal is the Genesis G70 and well under your target

2023 Genesis G70 Base Lease

MSRP: $41350

$1500 due at signing + $595 Broker Fee

36/15k - $446 plus tax (With conquest)

4 Likes

Out of curiosity I did some calculations for you. Even on an absolute base model Camry LE hybrid, MSRP $29750 (which is non-existent) you would still need around $4500-5000 discount to get to your desired price.

The moment he said +JunkFees I knew his pricing was not reasonable. Must be using 2019 pricing.

Can’t remember when it ever made sense to lease these cars over financing them.

1 Like

I have a 2022 BMW M3Cx that has 9,700 miles and 13 months left on lease. Dealer is offering me $12-$15k in equity but has nothing I want. Would be interested in an Audi Etron GT RS. I’m located in Westchester, NY. If anyone can assist please let me know. Thanks

Im from NY, looking for a good deal on the nissan, should i go for 18/10 or 36/10, looking for a payment lower than 650, Dont want to put alot down,my credit score is around 640, can someone please help me is this possible???

If he’s so interested, just ask him to buy it and see what happens.

1 Like

8% discount and buy rate should get you there with about $1500 due at signing. Idk what you’ll qualify for with that credit score though.

Which Nissan?

Nissan Aronchi, obviously.

1 Like

Nissan Pathfinder platinum Capt chairs

Boston, MA area. Looking for Jeep Cherokee Altitude with Lux Elite Package lease.

@Bostoncarconcierge will take care of you

YOU: XC90 T8 " recharge " Ultimate MUST HAVE 4- corner air suspension & B&O sound. Preferred; towing pack & 3ed row.

OR: EQE w/ AIRMATIC

OR: X5 xDrive50e (can you still spec air suspension?)

OR: Audi " Q8 " E-Tron Prestiege (But TBH I HATE VAG cars, so only a serious value would win my business… for personal reasons)

ME: Prime credit, $5k down, Costco, Loyalty, USAA, +Supplier discount on many, 36 mo, 10k Colorado - willing to travel/ship for right deal…

You’ll notice I LOVE air suspension because these potholes around here are no joke…

Please DM.

Thank you,
Joe