Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

You’ve got a long road ahead of you combining school + residency + any fellowships + paying off any loans + meeting savings/investing/home-buying goals

Financially it would be quite foolish to cycle through 4 leases over the next 12 years while you’re doing this. You’re looking at easily $50,000+ wasted doing this when there’s so much better uses of money.

Pay cash for a sub $5k Corolla or finance a brand new one

3 Likes

The best deal you can probably get is $5,000+ off a Lexus RX

I am looking for a entry level luxury compact suv in Florida. Brand isn’t important Volvo vs BMW vs Mercedes vs Audi for my wife, best off msrp under 50k. Can someone help?

Hi Everyone, I’m in the market to lease a Grand Cherokee or a Ford Bronco (which will probably be mission impossible for the Bronco :rofl:) - it doesn’t matter the trim level or package for the Grand Cherokee (even though I love the altitude package for the black on black look lol) but for the Ford Bronco I would love to have the Outer Banks or Black Diamond trim level. Trying to stand around $300-$589 for the monthly payment for 36 or 39 months 10,000 miles for either vehicle. I’m in the Metro Detroit area and have no issue driving 2-3 hours out for either car. You can PM me on here or even PM me and I can call you and discuss options about either vehicle. Thank you so much and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello everyone, looking for a subaru forester premium for my wife. I am located in nj 12k/36

Moving soon to Montana and looking for lease deals there however I don’t see any brokers or deals from Montana in here.
Does Montana not get any lh love?

Seriously, these are some wise words…

Hey Guys Looking to lease
Bmw x7 m60i
Or bmw xb7 alpina

Can do 1 time pay for the whole lease if it saves more money.
Or make payments are fine also i know they are only getting 3-4% off msrp.

Interested in only black color. Also i can wait 2-3 months in no rush. I have 2021 750xi lease ending in december.

What area are you in?

have an elderly couple looking for a 2024 CR-V sport-l hybrid here in FL. they’re barely hitting the lots so i’m sure that deals aren’t exactly overflowing at the moment, but I figured I’d throw it out there as a hail mary.

Hi all!

I’m a military guy that will be deploying in about a year. Was looking at leasing a Mid-size suv until that time. The car will be sort of an escape from living on the ship so would like something with a bit of room.

I’m flexible on the vehicle/options. Cloth seats are fine with me. CarPlay is a must though. It can be whatever month terms that gives the best deal as I will likely have to break early (penalty free) due to deployment. And 10,000 miles is plenty. I can pay anywhere from $300-550 a month. And would like to have 0/minimal due at signing. I have great credit (760+) and am located in Va.

I am new to leasing…am I dreaming with this request?

1 Like

Looking for cheapest new 2 door wrangler, ok with manual, soft top and those roll up windows!! I’m in NC but shipping isn’t issue if price is right.

I agree with the sentiment. The issue is well-maintained used cars are rare to find for reasonable prices. If this was pre COVID, it would be no brainer.

I am hoping to find a deal similar to my brother’s. I got him a Tacoma TRD Off-Road for ~$200 w/MSD, 0 down, 12/36. Goal? Something to get by that will give me 2-3 years until the auto market madness subsides.

Parents have a Pacifica that is coming up and are looking to get a new lease in Upstate (Western) NY. Who works routinely out that way and can assist them as they feel like they got fleeced on their last lease.

Had some decent luck at Ed Morse Honda in palm Beach County. Not sure where you are located but just bought an odyssey from them for about $1500 below msrp with no BS add ons. They look to have about 15 in stock so may have “some” negotiating power

https://www.edmorsehonda.com/searchnew.aspx?Make=Honda&Model=CR-V%20Hybrid&Make=Honda

1 Like

Looking for an suv in the South Florida area for high 400-low 500 on a 10k/24 or a 10k/36 with just first DAS if that’s even possible. Thanks in advance!

yeah i saw you mentioned that and i’m familiar with them. i had my accord serviced there once. i assume they’re discounting the 23’s but not the 24’s since they aren’t even there yet. unfortunately, they just released the model of CRV that they want.

Oops my bad- didn’t see they wanted a 24. Maybe the price is right on a 23 lol.

sadly no. its weird on the 23’s in the hybrid it jumps from base model to maxed out options model. in the 24 they introduced a model inbetween, the hybrid sport-L, and that has all the options they want. so i’m kind of stuck on it at that point. likely have to order it somewhere. either that or try to find a toyota dealer to order a RAV-4 hybrid at MSRP but that might be impossible in palm beach.

It took me way too long to find what the difference is with the sport-L and the other trims. You might be able to get a sport touring which has all the options for less than a sport-L?