Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Since when is Chevy Cadillac?

You never know…maybe he’ ok with an Avalanche.
And GM is GM to me at least

@Val3 wya

Wow this is great thanks for the tag

I’m in the midwest looking for a least $300-400 a month, willing to put 5k down. Looking for a hybrid, EV is an option but I’m not close to any fast chargers. Gas is fine if 30+ mpg. I hate going to car dealerships because I’ve been swindled in the past and I hate the song and dance of it all. Loved driving my cx-3 and saaburu (92x). Wife’s old 2011 prius is a bit of a turtle but I love how much can fit in the wagon. Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated!

the 300-400 a month likely won’t happen.

Check out the rav 4 hybrid. Get’s the job done and has good mileage. Someone like @Jrouleau426 should be able to help you out

Or this.Another broker (@AutoCompanion )just posted this. It has exactly what you want

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve heard mixed things about the rav 4 (cabin noise/handling) but I know it’s widely available to car rental places, so maybe I can give it an extended test drive! I’ll look into connecting with some of the folks you tagged

It’s a car that can get you from point a to point b safely and efficiently without breaking down. Road noise cabin noise is a real issue unfortunately although it’s better on the newer models

1 Like

I don’t think any hybrids at msrp will be at that price

1 Like

Where in the midwest?

1 Like

Yes I’m starting to think I’m a bit delusional. My pay hasn’t kept up with inflation unfortunately.

I’m in Milwaukee but willing to drive to pick up a good deal

Finance a Corolla Cross, HRV, CX30, Impreza etc.

Base cross hybrid is prob 550-600/mo with nothing down…at msrp. Depending on term/rate. They’re still over 30k

What about a Tacoma? 350/mo to lease with under 1k down. Mpg isn’t great but you won’t spend close to what a hybrid will cost in the gas difference

Text me if intereste

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Would anyone be willing to sell a GM employee discount number if that’s allowed?

Located in Iowa. Just leased a Volvo using a broker and enjoyed the process. Looking to find my dad a cheap truck. Crew cab. Can you help? Price is most important.

As I stated above - for any brokers who can get me one delivered to Iowa (or surrounding state and I drive to pick up) looking for a truck - at least 12,500 miles per year. Let me know what you have please!

Crew cab as in tundra? Or Tacoma is the double cab. Regardless I’ll be the cheapest in the country on Toyota trucks. Text me

Jim
215/359-6836

Are there any deals to be had a luxury full-size SUV? My wife loves the Lincoln Navigator but hackr deals seem to be few and far between. The alternatives like Escalade and Grand Wagoneer seem to be in the same boat. Open to suggestions. Thanks