Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I know I know, this is a terrible ask because of how crappy the lease deals are for these.

Friend is looking to lease an 23’ Escalade Sport, 36/10 with maybe tax/fees down.

I’ve done some low key quoting and most are anywhere from 5k to 20k over MSRP. 114k sale price with a MF of 0.00272 and a 48% residual put everything at around $2500 was the best which is nuts.

Any brokers out there that would be interested in providing some figures?

I know there are much better deals out there but he’s hell bent on it…

see if @ChevyGuy has any.

1 Like

Wanted an on the lot deal like the ones i’m seeing on here (~400-$500) and keep getting responses from dealerships that look like $750/month for 39/12. Respect to all you hackrs

1 Like

Since when is Chevy Cadillac?

You never know…maybe he’ ok with an Avalanche.
And GM is GM to me at least

@Val3 wya

Wow this is great thanks for the tag

I’m in the midwest looking for a least $300-400 a month, willing to put 5k down. Looking for a hybrid, EV is an option but I’m not close to any fast chargers. Gas is fine if 30+ mpg. I hate going to car dealerships because I’ve been swindled in the past and I hate the song and dance of it all. Loved driving my cx-3 and saaburu (92x). Wife’s old 2011 prius is a bit of a turtle but I love how much can fit in the wagon. Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated!

the 300-400 a month likely won’t happen.

Check out the rav 4 hybrid. Get’s the job done and has good mileage. Someone like @Jrouleau426 should be able to help you out

Or this.Another broker (@AutoCompanion )just posted this. It has exactly what you want

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve heard mixed things about the rav 4 (cabin noise/handling) but I know it’s widely available to car rental places, so maybe I can give it an extended test drive! I’ll look into connecting with some of the folks you tagged

It’s a car that can get you from point a to point b safely and efficiently without breaking down. Road noise cabin noise is a real issue unfortunately although it’s better on the newer models

1 Like

I don’t think any hybrids at msrp will be at that price

1 Like

Where in the midwest?

1 Like

Yes I’m starting to think I’m a bit delusional. My pay hasn’t kept up with inflation unfortunately.

I’m in Milwaukee but willing to drive to pick up a good deal

Finance a Corolla Cross, HRV, CX30, Impreza etc.

Base cross hybrid is prob 550-600/mo with nothing down…at msrp. Depending on term/rate. They’re still over 30k

What about a Tacoma? 350/mo to lease with under 1k down. Mpg isn’t great but you won’t spend close to what a hybrid will cost in the gas difference

Text me if intereste

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Would anyone be willing to sell a GM employee discount number if that’s allowed?

Located in Iowa. Just leased a Volvo using a broker and enjoyed the process. Looking to find my dad a cheap truck. Crew cab. Can you help? Price is most important.