Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

You can’t generalize that ‘All Leasing is dumb’ it depends on the make / model / year and whether the Bank is running some incredible leasing deals that make it better than financing.

Ex : Buying an EV doesn’t net you $7500 on most models TODAY, but leasing some models gives you $7500 and if you buy it and refi the loan, you can capture most of it (Minus fees)

Not at all. If i was open or enjoyed other brands sure. But i dont care for models outside Mercedes. So i will definitly get this vehicle at the end, the only question for me would be did i get the best deal for the model or not and honestly my give a F lvl goes down day by day.

Sadly this website has a massive hate boner for mercedes brand and the number one response to majority replies to posts about Mercedes is to suggest every other brand and model instead of giving useful information.

Sir, how can you not like the new range rovers?

In terms of the BENZ have you reached out to local dealers? There appears to be multiple available

1 Like

not into british brands. they feel nasty to me.

just got off work today, yesterday they were closed.

will have short day tomorrow and will call bunch of them.

Looking to finance a full size pick up, im interested in…

• Tundra 4x4 double cab, base model
  • Silverado 1500 Work truck/ custom, double cab 4x4

Trading in a 2021 tacoma sr double cab 4x4, with remaining 9 lease payments @ $240.00. With under 15k miles mint condition.

Its a shot in the dark but trying to get under msrp. Im located in long island, ny but willing to travel up to 200 miles away. Thanks

Thank you for the referral, i leased my tacoma from jimmy, i spoke to him already. As of now he doesnt have any in stock. Im hoping he gets them soon, great guy to deal with smooth transaction when i got my tacoma. For now i posted this up incase something comes up.

Check what @penntoyota.ny has. He is somewhere on LI, not sure where though

Lol thank you, i texted him this morning. Hes off today, he will get back to me tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s just most other brands lease significantly better compared to GLE and GLS (the refreshed GLE) given similar MSRP. Especially the GLS, after the redesign in 2020 MY it’s never really hack-able. It was still before COVID and the best I got was $3k off on a dark green color, most dealers are at MSRP (again, pre-covid).
I’m in SoCal and seeing a dealer doing deals on 2023 GLE 450 MSRP = OTD price. You’re not here, but just a data point in my area, you may or may not want to use it in your location.

1 Like

I emailed Land Rover Newport Beach, they gave me the “let’s see if this rich gullible person falls for it” deal.

Anybody know of any around here that play a little ball?

The avatar is the face you made when you heard the quote? :joy:

Do you know what the selling price, MF and RV is for the car?
(A JLR dealer is likely adding on 100 points on top of buy rate)

I know the internet sales manager at a so cal LR
Let me ask if he will even do msrp

1 Like

He replied he said nah :joy::joy::joy:

15k + 1278 dent protection
Better then what you have in the table but still RUN

1 Like

Dent and appearance!

1 Like

Saw a post on another site from JLR Puente Hills. They did MSRP (no mark-up) on 139.9k SWB P530, black exterior white interior. It’s sold though… Don’t know if it’s replicable.
They’re doing MSRP on defenders though (idk too much about LR markets in SoCal…don’t know if that’s good or not). Just treat it as a data point.

Hello all, I am wondering if there are any brokers out there that have any Sequoias available. I haven’t seen much on the marketplace.

They are pretty scarce, post your location for better assistance. Market is over MSRP on them. Also if you didn’t know already the lease is atrocious on it so plan on purchasing.

1 Like

You appear to be in the NE so reach out to @Jrouleau426

1 Like

Thank you, I actually did reach out to him. Same story. Pretty much need to buy.

Really hoping to find something with 8k+ towing capacity that is actually leasing right now. Not crazy about the QX80.