Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Post up an MSRP and I’ll tell you how much it would be per month on a 12 month at MSRP.

Just for shits and giggles.

I’m broke when it comes to sports cars so $115k base 911 lol

Prob like $2,500/mo with a few thousand due with NY taxes.

1 Like

I’d agree - except when you are doing trips that require both hiking and the beach and so you’re packing for all kinds of situations and every gear (stroller, bassinet, hiking carrier, luggage, beach stuff for him, etc) ends up adding a lot - the XC60 actually doesn’t fit it all.

Then the xc90 should be good. You have loyalty as well. Do you have costco?

Yeah- loyalty, Costco, affinity. I live right next to Dyer Volvo, which tends to have some of the most aggressive pricing in the nation - but looks like main issue is the MF/RV combo.

Hello, I am in the market for a new lease in Acura Integra Base in NC. Would like 10k miles / year, 36 month lease, zero downpayment, under $400 monthly payment, deposits okay. I am coming off an Acura ILX lease so loyalty incentive should apply. Please PM if anyone can offer this.

reach out to @AutoCompanion or @DistrictCars

Just pain lol.

Can assist if you pick up in nj

looking for a midsize Sedan $350 or under cheaper the better 12k Miles (No kia/hyundai)
open to Demo/loaner
colors prefered- Black/white
no more then $1500 DAS
lease term flexible
in NY AREA
ZIP 11720
TIme to buy: this week

Please Reply/DM with options thanks

Looking to lease a 2023 camaro, Terms 36 months 12K a year with little to no money down. I want to be at $459-$549 a month w/ Tier 1 credit. Is this possible?

Willing to pay a broker to get me the Best deal possible.

@Bostoncarconcierge serves your region
Ask him

1 Like

do you have GM supplier? That can help get some good discounts.

Hi, I actually have a GM supplier code. Plus have lease conquest currently leasing a GMC. Also have another Brand Vehicle in household.

Unlikely even with a lot of rebates and a heafty discount. I threw some mock numbers into a calculator for my zip code. It took $3000 in rebates and a 10% to get me to $550 per month.

You can get a better vehicle for that price

1 Like

I’m currently coming up on the end of my 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport. Had gotten a great deal at the time. MSRP was around 58k. Was able to get it for $500 with no money down.

Trying to find a new deal. But unfortunately Alfa can’t work a deal like we did in the past. So I’m debating on buying out the lease.

Whats the best sporty sedan I can get for under $500/no money down. Need the 4 doors in case I need to take my kids anywhere, and automatic in case my wife needs to drive it. I live in Omaha, but originally from Fl. So AWD is preferable.

Altima VC Turbo

LOOKING FOR: LA Lease Under 350/month, only title and taxes down would be IDEAL 10/18.
Willing to do 400/450$ for jeep but seems unrealistic. Even the altima they want 450. ASAP

It’s still cheap…that dealer you went to is a rip off. Note: Changes tomorrow for Nissan.