Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Finance the CX50.

Looking for a 3 Row SUV, NO Tiguan, Rogue, Mazda, Ford, KIA or Mitsubishi.
Needs to have front heated seats and second row bench, 24/15 or 36/15. I like to stay below $400. With as little as possible out the door. I am located in South East Florida, Willing to travel within 1000 miles or get shipping.

3rd row under $400? I would say impossible without a lot of money due at signing

2 Likes

I am looking for 10-12 months car lease transfer, with payments in the range of $300-$400. People who genuinely want to transfer their lease, please contact me.

Anyone have a non-EV luxury vehicle/SUV blowout deal? Preferably Mercedes. I have a MY19 C300 and my lease is expiring in two weeks - initially was just going to buy it out and wait a year or two, but thought I’d take a shot before committing to it.

what would qualify as a blowout?

I mean my perception is obscured - I had a unicornish deal with this car - LH of 17 (25% of MSRP, MF of 0.00002). Obviously not looking for that in this market, but would love a 10+ score.

QX80 could probably have a score 10+. Would need 10+ fill ups a month as well then :yum:

1 Like

Lol. Yeah, not interested in QX80 with that gas guzzling. Maybe a XC90 Recharge could work? We also have a Volvo so could qualify for loyalty.

2 Likes

don’t see a score of 10 happening but you can check with @aronchi or @nyclife if he has a blowout

Yeah, I’m seeing the RV/MF is unfavorable to counter the 7500.

If you have an ICEV in the household, why not get an EV?

1 Like

Anyone know of a high end short term lease company besides Porsche drive? Kinda looking to do a 1 month to 3 months but it feels like just buying a car and then driving it for 3 months and selling it is a better idea than most. Or even getting a broker deal here and then transferring it later. I even looked at swapalease and its trash as well. Stuff like $7k for 2 months for a 2019 M850i.

A compilation of many small things that’s preventing me from doing it right now:

We just had our first newborn, we are moving, and I’m getting slammed at work. Our current home and new home don’t have EV plug in’s. They are old homes, so it would be a hassle to get them installed and excess money on the home we are moving out of. Plus I don’t have an easily accessible charger at work.

Additionally, our current ICE is an XC60 - and we are quickly realizing that it may be too small for actual driving vacations with a newborn. So theoretically, this car may be the primary road trip car. Our most frequent trip is to the mountains and the EV charging infrastructure isn’t there yet.

More or less - I don’t have the bandwicth to deal with that transition at this exact moment.

1 Like

The place to get a 1 month lease would be:

2 Likes

This makes no sense, BMW doesn’t allow transfer within the final 6 months of the lease term.

In all seriousness, my silly answer above aside, the only way you’re going to “lease” any car for 3 months is by seriously overpaying.

Leases are all about paying depreciation, the biggest deprecation hit any new car takes is generally when it leaves the lot and becomes used. Unless you get such a huge discount to overcome that, which is unlikely, this scenario will never make sense.

That said, I can do good deals on 12mo Porsche leasing, which is about as close as you’ll get.

2 Likes

Anything under 6mos tbh one should just rent especially if you can make use of affinity programs or status/match. You can build up a nice bank of points too.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not.

If you are, IDK what sort of lease deals you are hoping to find in this market on a luxury brand, on a ICE vehicle larger than a XC60 to boot. It just doesn’t exist.

I was looking at sixt and I didn’t see anything sporty in NJ. Looks like Philadelphia might be worth it to do a midweek rental for a 911/Sl550/Ftype SVR for $170 bucks a day. Might be worth it to do a 911 for a couple of days. Especially since I have a x7 M60i already.