Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a good deal on either an Alfa Romeo Stelvio (Veloce, Estrema or Quadrifoglio trim) or BMW X3 M40I in the Seattle area.

Any ideas? Local dealers have the Stelvios for 2% of MSRP which is just silly.

Looking to lease a 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Laredo. I live in Michigan and need to complete a lease by end of next week. had a totaled Jeep Compass lease on Oct 2021. Currently leasing a Mazda, that I won’t trade in because I’m buying it out for my mother. Qualifying for affiliate pricing ( already have the control number). Are any good CDJR brokers around? Don’t mind paying for the broker fee + shipping if it’ll be cheaper than the lease deals around my area.

speak to @Clutch or @IAC ?

check @Bostoncarconcierge

Check @AutoCompanion

3 Likes

Clutch can’t do OOS unfortunately :frowning: I’ll try IAC!

IAC can certainly help.

You asked clutch? First time I heard he does not do OOS

Save your money and get a Pathfinder.

2 Likes

I sent IAC a message, thanks.

That’s for Alfa Romeo specifically, unfortunately!

check with @endeavorauto

1 Like

Not a brand we deal with unfortunately but thank you for your consideration!

Looking for a EQS deal

941-720-2969

But why?

What state are you located in the united states of america

Looking for lease or financing deals for Audi Q5 & Q4.
I’m based in NY and open to any year as long as it’s a good deal.

Thank you very much!

#audi #q5 #q4 #ev #ny #loaner #financing #marketplace:northeast
#marketplace #ask-the-hackrs #deals-and-tips #private-transfers #off-ramp

I assume BMWFS is still “temporarily” restricting third-party lease buyouts so the preferred way to cash out the equity is selling to BMW dealers (or dealership networks with a BMW dealer). Trying to find one in NorCal that’ll match the CarMax quote (which has about $4k of equity), let me know if you have any tips/leads (and if anyone in Leasehackr is a NorCal BMW dealer).

One dealer is close, some are offering comically low amounts.

Not sure if this is the place for this. But I’m trying to help out a family member find a car. Was wondering if anyone has heard about any good deals going on. Possibly a smaller SUV or mid size car. Open to different brands, just trying to find some options.

Nissan/infiniti

Just sold my GMC Acadia

Looking to lease a minivan, KIA Carnival, Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna,

Want to put around $400 per month and out of pocket on signup $2000

Thank you!

Might need to double your budget and consider financing as all of the above lease atrociously even historically.

That being said, If you still want a Sienna hit up @Jrouleau426 or if you’ll consider a Pacifica have a chat w @Clutch.

3 Likes

Looking for Small to Midsize SUV Lease in Ohio. 10K miles per year - flexible on term. Ideally with sunroof, leather(ette) seats, and power liftgate. Would love to be close to $500 per month.

reach out to @Jrouleau426

1 Like