Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

If you really want one @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto is going to be the cheapest in so cal (if he has any)

1 Like

Sold out at this time. Incoming within 4 weeks or so.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

You need to increase your budget.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    23 Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4 with 23B package
    Under $430 a month
    Upfronts down

2. Term/Mileage
    24 or 36/ 15k

3. Region/State
    Wisconsin / Midwest

4. Preferred method of contact
    Text/ email

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Private Jeep offer
720 credit score

Is it possible to get a Subaru Crosstrek for under MSRP? Trying to help a friend out with a purchase but striking out with local dealers. Northeast region

Have you already read this thread?

Missed this, thank you!!

Looking for a Chevy BOLT EV lease in zip 95054 ( Nor-Cal) willing to travel around 200 miles
Prefer the

1. 2023 EUV Premier MSRP $31700
    or
  2. 2023 BolT EV 2LT MSRP $28800

open to other options too

Willing to put down upto $3000
Need 3years 36K miles
Monthly shall not be more than $450 including taxes
The lease will be under my company
Ready to sign today or tomorrow

Looking for Mercedes CLS 450 or AMG GT 4Dr, Audi A7 or even BMW 840xi GC if it is decently discounted.
21201 and for purchase unless lease beats the purchase deal.

Looking to lease a Kia Forte GT w/ GT2 package. In the NY/CT/NJ area

1. Toyota Tundra, Ford F150 both crew cab 4x4
  2. 36m/12k 0 down
  3. NM (Open to traveling out of state)
  4. DM here
  5. Competitive Leesee

Looking for dealers/brokers in the SF Bay Area or NorCal or SoCal willing to pre order or custom order a Kia Carnival or Toyota Sienna at MSRP as I’m willing to wait for the car, will there be anyone who can help ? Open to other ideas as well - looking for a 3 row seven seater

Last time I checked on the Kia forums, CA folks were ordering at sticker from Colorado dealers and having them shipped.

1 Like

Any dealer in California that sells Siennas at MSRP either has a full waitlist already or a 18 month+ waitlist (best case scenario)

Three row SUVs have WAY better deals, Im doing significant discounts on most of them

1 Like

Located in MA here. I’m looking for deals of the custom order X7 40i.

I’ve seen people mentioning the 40i’s could get more discount than the M60, is that also true in the NE area? I’m new to the forum, so a greeting to everyone here too! Happy new year.

Hello,

Looking for a broker to assist on a BMW X3 purchase in South Florida (Miami, FLL, West Palm).

Have 2021 Audi Q3 looking to trade in.

Thanks,

Aaron

1 Like

@Bacons_C.C

1 Like

Check @Bacons_C.C or @IAC

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve just reached out.

2 Likes

Looking for broker to work with for Chevy Silverado, High Country, with Super Cruise. Able to deal and ship to Montana