Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Options. :relaxed:

Is the first line option → Blessings?

Looking for a new Civic Type R. Willing to pay up to 5k over MSRP. Willing to finance if it helps the deal

Trying to find good deal on Hyundai Tucson Hybrid AWD. I live in Indiana and I’m open to lease or finance.

Looking for 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. I live Austin Texas.

1 Like

Look no further

1 Like

We can certainly help!! and get you TX tax credits on top!

@IAC thanks for the mention!

1 Like

New 2023 BMWX1 xDrive28i SAV - Black/Black
MSRP
$35,110

Est. Lease Payment
$506/mo*
Based on Price of $35,110
See Payment Breakdown
Credit Rating: Excellent (740-900)
Lease Term: 36 mos
Miles Per Year: 10,000
Cash Down: $2,000

Have loyalty, would like this price or lower. Please message me. So-Cal preferred.

Anyone getting decent pricing (decent in today’s market, of course) on Pathfinder Platinums?

I have a family member that got a Platinum for $599/mo with around 2500 down on a 24/12 term. That feels off to me but I don’t have the full details.

It’s the $2500 that makes it off, at $599 that should be right as a pathfinder is 81% on a 24/10.

Need more info (And it’s own thread)

Thanks, I’ll post in Ask The Hackrs

Looking to buy new manual Miata. Location NC but fine with having it shipped if needed.

Thanks

@AutoNinjas was doing a nice discount back then not sure if they are still in it

1 Like

unfortunately not, allocations are dry and tbh, very few people were actually interested in them. We’re at MSRP.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m looking for the BMW X5 lease deal… Any broker have good deal in MA? Or you can do the business with MA…

Thanks

Looking for a Black on Black Kia Sorrento SX Prestige in Florida, or shipped to Florida at or Below MSRP.

Hi,

It’s nice to see super low MF on CX-9, but I couldn’t find a broker to work with here in Socal.
Anyone can offer a good deal on leasing the 2023 CX-9 GT?

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If your question relates to lease-end purchases with the intention to own, post under the Buy/Finance sub-category and tag “lease-end-purchase”.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

1 Like

Any brokers for Mazda purchase on this site?
LH newsletter mentions special lease deal equivalent to near zero finance rate.
Is it available in Socal?

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehack

Hi,
I am looking to lease a 2023 non-4xe Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I am pretty flexible with color and options. I am located in Denver, CO. I see several brokers on here like Clutch and Drew_CentennialLease. Is it recommended to go this route for a non-4xe version?

Also, I haven’t shopped since 2019 and realize it’s a completely different game now. Assuming the Jeep is in stock or in-transit, are dealerships not really budging because they have a big edge now?

Thank you!

You should move your post: