Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

@AutoCompanion has a dealer in VA. Check if they do Mustang deals.

1 Like

Looking for lease on gmc sierra . Any deals please pm me.
I live in New York but wont have an issue to pick up the car in Jersey if need be .

We can assist! Please fill this up for a quote: AutoCompanion.com/inquire

Just like before the pandemic, good priced cars are snapped up instantly. The ones you are looking at had neg equity rolled in, just keep refreshing

Looking to lease a midsize SUV, something like an cx50 or the like, I live in New Jersey and I’m a college student, don’t want to spend more than $450 a month and not too much money down if possible

Take a small auto loan from a credit union and buy something recommended in this thread.

1 Like

Does anyone have more current datapoints for what Volvo XC60’s are leasing for in SoCal? Haven’t found much information and I don’t think any brokers currently service Volvo in my region.

Was quoted $4995 DAS, $885 a month (12K / 36 months) for a 2023 XC60 B5 Plus with an MSRP of $55,279.

Scared Meet The Browns GIF by TV One

1 Like

LMAOOO yeah I just left the dude on read. Have no datapoints to compare it to though so I can’t even rebuttal

MF 00185 Res 58% (according to rate findr)
I don’t know the other fees but according to the calculator, I think your deal is over MSRP or marked up MF.
As you have more numbers available, try to plug one into the calculator at MSRP, and if they are willing to negotiate, you can work from there.

As a side note, my memory of Volvo is still at T5 T6 T8-Recharge; Momentum, R-design, Inscription. Now I saw one trim called something like Ultimate Bright Theme it just sounds kinda stupid to me.

this is what they’re numbers looked like. Still feels / seems super high

Have you looked into any brokers that serve you or your area?

I’m in SoCal and using the marketplace there aren’t any unfortunately. Been struggling to find recent comparisons

Looking to purchase a Toyota GR86 manual at or very close to MSRP. Closer to Northeast the better

1 Like

@Jrouleau426 can help you with that

1 Like

Going to have to order and wait but it’ll be msrp!

Anybody here work with Lincoln? Looking for a Aviator, have one at msrp was wondering if brokers can do something better

Maybe his Ford dealer has a sister Lincoln store? @AutoCompanion

@AutoCompanion or @AutoNinjas you work with Lincoln? since you both work with ford

We do not at this time.