Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Agreed with Boardwalk. Look into the Equinox. Just worked on a deal and found 7k 1 pays pretty easily on a 24 month 10k lease with loyalty/conquest (less with supplier code).

1 Like

Thanks guys will text drive one

Based on your zip code you’re on LI. LI dealers are notoriously awful. PM me if you’d like dealer suggestions. I have one in NJ and one in PA

1 Like

They are horrendous
Yes please send me
Thank you

1 Like

I’m from LI and my CDJR dealer is located outside of LI. It’s like a different world once you get out of here.

2 Likes
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2021 Chevrolet Corvette 2LT – no strict budget. Would like to keep it at 1500$/m but I understand supply/demand
  2. Term/Mileage: 2 Year / 18k (flexible)
  3. Region/State: South Florida but happy to ship
  4. Preferred method of contact: message me
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) None
  1. Car: 2020 or 2021 Genesis G70 3.3T AWD (preferably Vik black with black interior and ideally loaded with prestige and sport packages)
  2. Months/Miles per year: 36/12K
  3. Registration Location: Maine 04917 (where car will be registered, but I currently live in Providence RI)
  4. Contact: Direct PM, will give email or phone after
  5. Qualifications: first responder
  6. Deal Structure: whatever has the cheapest total lease cost. I’m okay with MSD etc.
  7. Okay with Demo/Loaners

There’s still a number of the 2021s in my area according to the specs above. I live in RI and am willing to drive up to ~6hrs to pickup the vehicle if needed. Just discovered this excellent resource so I’m not sure if I’m being too specific with my lease specs. I’m hoping to lease the car over the next few days and would be trading in a 2013 Jetta GLI. I’ve gone to 2 dealers so far, but the quotes were poor (lease hackr score ~7). I plan to stop by 3 or 4 new dealers tomorrow to see if I have better luck. I’m having trouble justifying the added cost if I can’t get a better deal and will switch to a BMW M340i x-drive if no luck over the next 2 days. Definitely plan to complete the transaction prior to 1/4. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Bmw x3 premium package
  2. Term/Mileage
    12k/36m
  3. Region/State
    Orlando/FL 33896
  4. Preferred method of contact
    Pm
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    No loyalty, penned and OL
    Prefer demo

Looking for the best source and recommended dealer/broker for Jeep in CA.

Looking to do a deal on a 2021 WRANGLER UNLIMITED HIGH ALTITUDE ASAP.

Did some searching here and really didn’t see much.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type

2021 Mercedes C43 AMG Sedan
Or
2021 Audi S5 Premium Plus Sportback

2. Term/Mileage

36 Months / 12k Miles

3. Region/State

West Virginia

4. Preferred method of contact

Message for phone number of email

5. Special instructions

$0 down, fine with MSDs. Ok with demo lease. Looking for <$750 per month all in.

Please let me know if you can help! Looking to sign this week, willing to drive up to 6 hours or so to collect.

Looking for the following:

1. BMW i3s BEV 2019-2021 (BEV) Technology Pkg, grey interior
  2. 24-36 months/15K (also open to assuming an existing lease)
  3. California
  4. PM
  5. Special qualifications, USAA, Loyalty, (not sure if I’m missing any others)

Hello all, looking to lease a Mclaren 600LT. Does anyone have a reliable contact that wil give solid pricing? Thanks! Happy new year!

1 Like

Looking for a broker who can help me out with my situation in Socal. I have a 2018 530i demo that is due in 6 months. I’d preferably like to get out of this lease ASAP and get into an x5 with payment under $750 per month. Is there anyone who can help with this?

1. Car: BMW 340i m or BMW 330i m or anything around there.
  2. Months/Miles per year: 36/12K 36/10k
  3. Registration Location: Kentucky 40071
  4. Contact: Direct PM, will give email
  5. Qualifications: first time lease
  6. Deal Structure: open to most. 1st lease no money down or under $1k
  7. Okay with Demo/Loaners
  1. 2021 Chevy Tahoe Premier
  2. 36/12K
  3. 60048 (Lake County, IL)
  4. PM
  5. Recent Grad; Corporate (Supplier); CostCo; Current GM Owner

Thanks!

1. 2021 Audi Q7 Premium Plus 45
  2. 36/10K
  3. 55445 (Minneapolis, but I am good with WI,IL to pick up the right car)
  4. PM
  5. Current Audi owner, Costco.
  6. Looking for a $0 drive-off, Current Q7 is off lease in March, would like to order the replacement.
  1. Flexible - prefer AWD or 4WD, but FWD is ok. Low price is main objective.
  2. Flexible - 24 or 36 mo. (or other), and 10,000/yr or 12/000 yr.
  3. 54241 & willing to travel out of state for the right deal.
  4. PM
  5. Costco, lease conquest (turning Subaru lease in very soon), Tier 1 credit
  6. $0 down, MSD’s OK, Looking to sign before Jan.16th.
  1. 2020 M4 (can be demo)
  2. 10k miles/36mo
  3. SoCal (willing to ship vehicle)
  4. eddietoross@gmail.com
  5. top tier credit, ready to sign, have BMW loyalty

There isn’t a single new M4 in the country other than some M4 CS’s. I also doubt you’re going to find a leasable M4 demo. You might be best off looking for a lease transfer. But who knows, maybe I’m wrong.

3 Likes

looking to upsize my current SUV (2018 Ford Edge) due to an addition of a baby into our house hold. Would like to get a 7 seater SUV to lease in the Houston area ASAP.
~ 4-450/month
36/12K 24/12K
Houston, TX
please PM me credit is excellent, can qualify for AutoNation planD.