Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW 330i or m340i (ideally, or a 530i for the right deal), xDrive, Leather interior and Driver assistance (active cruise control), are key features. 2020 or 2021, demo fine.
Term/Mileage: 36/10
Region/State: Midwest/ MN
Preferred method of contact: PM
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Current BMW lease (540i), lease up end of November. Costco membership. 700+ credit score.
I am looking for either a Volvo XC60 or Audi Q5. Located in Long Island, NY 11937.
2021 Volvo XC60, Black Color, Maroon Brown Interior, T5AWD, Momentum trim, interested in advanced package but not a need to have. I have A plan, Costco.
2021 or 2020 Audi Q5, Black exterior, any interior, premium or premium plus trim.
Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Ram 1500
Term/Mileage: 36/10k
Region/State: California
Preferred method of contact: message 209-678-0883
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Costco
Looking for a (new body shape) crew cab 1500, 5 seater. Not wanting much other than the led head lights and Apple CarPlay. Would like it to be in the ball park of $400 with little or 0 down
Feel free to message me to start at (209)678-0883. I’m in the central valley.
2020/2021 BMW X5 preferably would love it to have the m package with black grill color preference I’m open to top would be in this order white charcoal grey black
36-39months /15k miles(which ever prices better )
Los Angeles CA ( 91304 )
DM
I Currently have 2 lincoln leases
Want just drive off can do msd perfect situation would have my payments $700 and that’s including tax . Want new no demo
2021 BMW X6 xDrive40i
Carbon black Ext, Coffee Int
22" Wheels two tone
Driver Assistance Pro/Luxury Seating/Executive Packages
Hitch
Leather dashboard
Extended Shadow trim
36/15K
Charlotte, NC 28208 (pick up in SC via PDS)
Can wait to order if the price is right. 10% off MSRP for purchase or 1% lease pmt, can provide MSDs, will pay minimum doc fees at inception. If any dealers or brokers can provide this deal, please contact me via leasehackr. I want the exact build so I suspect it will have to be ordered.
Best option as close to $200 as possible, Long Island, NY
Sister is in need of something ASAP
not picky on make / model or color
preferably a crossover or small SUV
36/12
tax / title down only
I’m realistic, and know this is tough. Looking for a grand slam deal. Something dealer needs to push ASAP
Recent College grad / 750 credit
Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type:
Kia K5 gt line w/gt line premium package
Term/Mileage: 36/10k
Region/State: California / bay
Preferred method of contact: Email or test
Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
currently my wife has kia lease & us army
Looking for the best price
plz text or email me 9254369607 kwy8742@gmail.com
EXTERIOR: White, Black, Grey, Blue
INTERIOR: White
PREFER: M package
36 months
15k miles per year.
Tier 1 credit
Location South Florida
Time frame: Ready now or can wait till end of year.
Budget $800- or up to $1,000 per month depending on car.
No loyalty
MSD’s are fine.
PM ME HERE.
Any other options such as exec, 21" wheels, comp ok but not necessarily desired
36mo/10k
California (SoCal preferred NorCal ok)
PM me here and I’ll give you my number to further the conversation
Incentive qualifications - Loyalty, Lease to Lease, College Grad, Fleet, OL Code after Anaheim UDE 10/18.