Thank you, just sent you a message.

Thank you, I am in Dallas TX

Hi guys I’m looking for a

1. 2020/2021 Toyota Supra (any trim)
  2. 36mo/12k
  3. So Cal
  4. PM or email apetrossian@sbcglobal.net

Looking for a Luxury SUV with 3rd row.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: Luxury SUV with 3 rows payments around $600 -/+
  2. Term/Mileage: 36m / 12k
  3. Region/State. Ohio
  4. Preferred method of contact: nooks440@gmail.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Current lease with Chrysler, costco, Medical field,
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: BMW x5 or MB GLE around 550-600
  2. Term/Mileage: 36m / 10k
  3. Region/State. PA
  4. Preferred method of contact: ihatecucumber1108@gmail.com
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Costco

Audi E-Tron Premium Plus

1. Year/Make/Model - Audi E-Tron
  2. Term/Mileage: 24 or 36 months (which ever is cheapest) 7.5k
  3. Region/State. Florida
  4. Preferred method of contact: bdatwani@chicagobooth.edu
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Costco
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Nissan Murano Sv/sl
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/10k Or 24/10
  3. Region/State: NJ
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM/Mail
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Current honda Toyota owner , costco member
  1. 2020 Audi Q5 Premium Plus 51k MSRP
  2. 36/10 Sign and Drive Max MSD
  3. FL
  4. 954-662-5114 Text or Call
  5. Costco and PENFED
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    Hyundai Tucson 2020 or 2021 AWD Ultimate Trim for $310 a month or less - will pay taxes and fees upfront only (no other down payment)
  2. Term/Mileage
    36 months/12,000
  3. Region/State
    NYC
  4. Preferred method of contact
    Text - 917-478-5515
  5. Color - Dusk Blue

Will consider financing also if there’s a great deal to buy - if 14% off MSRP

This will be very difficult with the current market. You are probably looking at high $700s for an X5 without loyalty.

Hi, I just joined the forum, spent a bunch of time reading and see some great deals. I first joined to help with my Gf getting a new car. We are very close to leasing a NX300. I reached out to a few brokers to see if they can beat the offers I’ve negotiated so far. Then I got to thinking that maybe this forum can help me decide what I should get for my next car.

1. I’d like it to be a sedan, my past 3 cars have been a Tesla model 3, Jaguar XFR and Infiniti G35, just to give you an idea of what I like, but not particularly loyal to any specific brand. I think I’d be comfortable paying 12K total if tis 24 months and maybe 16-17 for 36 months.
  2. Looking for 24 month but would be willing to consider more. 10K miles should be enough.
  3. Las Vegas, but happy to travel a bit for a better deal
  4. Email is the best contact, pokermax3@yahoo.com
  5. No particular special qualifications, we will have a Lexus lease and a Toyota lease in my household when this deal get signed.

Basically really just looking for the best deal on a car that at least somewhat fun to drive, ideally 4 doors. Most important priority is getting the most bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

1 Like

A little unorthodox for this site but figured I’d shoot my shot, but the wife and I are looking to purchase a BMW X3 xDrive 30e (PHEV) by the end of this upcoming Labor Day weekend.

• Located in Orange County, CA (92618)
  • Want Premium Package and Ambient Lighting
  • Wondering if 10% off MSRP is doable since it’s a pretty high demand vehicle

Thanks in advance!

• 2020 / 2021 BMW M340i xDrive -OR- M440i xDrive Coupe (preferred if budget consideraitons are possible) - Aiming for < $600 per month
  • 36/10
  • Northern Virginia (DC Metro)
  • DM me here (can provide email from there if needed)
  • Conquest, Corporate Sales Program Code/Cert, PenFed

I am not picky on the build, I simply enjoy the drive but preferences for int/ext:
Ext: Black/Grey/Orange/Portimao Blue
Int: Black/Oyster/Cognac.

Nice to haves:
Accessories: Apple CarPlay Compatibility + HK Premium Sound

Timeframe: in the next 2-3 months. I understand the M440i will be a build and I’m good with that, and will also be willing to build for the 2021 M340i if it puts us closer to the November timeframe as that is the maturity month of my current lease.

2019 e-tron prestige ; white ext

2. Term/Mileage
    36/7.5k

3. Region/State
    N. CA

PM

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Costco, Fleet, ok for MSDs

First of all thanks to all those posting here gives me a good general idea of the request type so I’ll keep the request as clean as possible. Two options below in order of priority

Looking for an Audi A5 Quattro sportback prestige trim (fully loaded trim)

OR

BMW 330xdrive M sports + executive package (heads up display, 360 camera , ambient lighting , radar cruise control, harmon sound)

Looking for 36 months / 12k miles and trying to keep it around the 500/month mark .

special condition that I am H1B visa holder with a visa that renews indefinitely every 3 years.

Living in Jersey city,NJ but ok to drive to Nearby states to pick up for the right deal.

Please reach out for any available deals

• 2020/2021 BMW 330i X Drive $400ish
  • 36/12 or 36/10
  • New York City
  • DM me here for email/number
  • Conquest

Gray on Black or Mountain Ridge Blue on Black
Convenience package
HK Sound
Wireless charing
Heated steering and front seats
Parking assistance package
Ambient Lighting

2020 GLC coupe 300, AMG Line + night package, burmester surround sound system, good to have exterior lighting package.
    Color options: white + cranberry/ brown, black + cranberry, red + black, grey + cranberry/brown, blue + brown
    looking for 450-500/month,
  2. Term/Mileage
    36/7.5k or 36/10k
  3. Region/State
    MA
    DM me and I will provide email for further contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
  1. 2020/2021 Toyota Prius Prime XLE or Limited
  2. Finance
  3. California
  4. Message on LH for further contact
  5. Loyalty, College grad
    Any Hybrid or Plug-in hybrid SUV like RAV4/CRV, under $300/month
  2. Term/Mileage - Lease for 36 months(flexible) / 10k per year
  3. Region/State - Bay Area, CA
  4. Preferred method of contact - DM me and i can provide email.
    I have Chevrolet Bolt lease right now.