Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Looking for a 2020 BMW M4CS either white or black.
36mo/10mi.
I’m in Los Angeles/ SoCal
You can DM me here.

Looking for a white 2020 Kia Forte GT-line
10,000 or 12,000 miles/36m.
NYC region.
Leasehackr pm.
Thank you

Lookinng for pick up truck lease deals
Have to get the truck by Sept 20th but can get out now.
Fees down
Usaa discount
12k a yeAr
Term is unimportant
Drive a ram hemi now looking for comparible

Looking for any broker who is willing to work on a Mercedes deal in Seattle Area or willing to ship to Seattle.
Please PM me, thanks!! :star_struck:

1 Like

That’s good! Did you close this deal?

Hi I just started to looking for the T5 inc 36/12000 now.

Where can I find reliable selling price? Thanks

Start by contacting your nearest dealer and asking them how much they would discount. I would not go any lower than 13% off MSRP.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2020/21 Hybrid or PHEV CUV/SUV - AWD preferred, FWD possibly depending on deal - examples RAV4 Prime/Hybrid CR-V Hybrid, Lexus, etc/ budget - $250-400 mo, 0 DAS preferred
  2. Term/Mileage: 12k/24mo or 12k/36mo
  3. Region/State: Grand Rapids MI
  4. Preferred method of contact: initial email - private message here to start
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): 800+ credit if that matters, current Honda lease

We are looking for a family vehicle starting Nov. Zip: 43551, Ohio.
Currently we have a GMC lease. Will be great if we can find a deal for a three row SUV/minivan or a more spacious 2 row SUV.

We will be happy working with broker or dealers.

Please PM. Thanks!

Hi,

Not having great luck with Denver dealers. Maybe it’s COVID, maybe it’s limited availability, maybe it’s me. Looking for a sub $500 / mo all in lease on a decently equipped Jeep GC, XC-60, Tacoma, 4Runner, or Ram 1500. Incidentals and first month down but would prefer not to do MSD’s and I don;t put $ down on leases. Credit score >800

Based on some of the deals in this forum it should be doable but I’d rather someone make some money to help me out.

I have a deal on the table to sell my current Outback 3.6R to Vroom for more than the payoff.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2020 Jeep GC (Limited/LimitedX/Overland); 2020 VC-60 T6 AWD; Tacoma V6 4x4 Off Road; 4Runner Off Road; Ram 1500
  2. Term/Mileage: 36/12
  3. Region/State CO/Denver
  4. Preferred method of contact PM and I will give you my phone / email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Current Subaru OB lessee, credit > 800, nothing else that makes me special.

Thanks,

JJ

Is this really the best in GA/AL? SR5 Sport Plus

Same deal, man. Denver is just a really tough market. Dealers here seem to have very little interest or patience once you start talking Money Factor, etc.

If I was in your monthly payment window, I’d go with @Benedetto for his screaming Volvo deals. I spoke with him yesterday and a rough estimate for shipping was $700.

I also spoke with @Bacons_C.C yesterday. Also a great dude. He had a Jeep dealership connect.

Good luck! I don’t think you’ll find any Leasehackr Marketplace worthy deals locally. If you’re down to wait a few weeks, shipping in a deal is your best option by a mile.

Do x3m loaners exist? If so any one have a line on one?

Looking for some help please. I live in southern NV, I currently have a FULLY loaded 2019 Suburu outback limited white on black leather. It has only 9,000 miles on it. I owe $27,000 on it. I have a payment of about $520 a month. We would like to step into something a little more luxurious and have decided on the 2020 Volvo V60 T5 (awd) Cross Country. This is my precise build.
https://www.volvocars.com/us/build/crossover-wagon/v60-cross-country/t5-awd/t5-awd/summary?s=B2QBPEN (hopefully the link works)
I’m looking to get the best lease possible with as little cash down as I can. I have a 760 credit score.
Not sure if I should sell the Suburu myself or turn it to the Volvo dealer. It’s in outstanding condition, I have only owned it since January. Willing to get the Volvo in any state thats a nearby drive (CA,AZ,UT,CO) if turning my Suburu in, otherwise I don’t mind pulling it from where ever in the country I need to although I would like to save that money if I can. I don’t want to compromise on the build.
Also I am a Costco member. Any suggestions or info will be much appreciated, thnx guys.

Get some purchase quotes on the subaru and then do a bunch of research into getting a good deal on a Volvo.

1 Like

You have a lot of work to do here.

What’s Carvana offering for the Subie? Imagine you have some positive equity to realize.

1 Like

As others said you need to solve for the trade first and see if you’re upside down. FWIW last July I looked at this exact model Subaru (different color) and passed at $0 DAS / $350/mo with CA tax 36m/12k miles.

I ended up getting an XC60 (there were no V60s to be had then), but I will say that as much as I prefer the Volvo to the Subaru (which would have been my second), the difference isn’t worth burying any negative equity IMO. I’d drive the Outback to disposition and get something different then.

2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X
Term/Mileage 36/10 - 36/12
State Linden, NJ
PM is preferred method of contact
Currently leasing a GC

Looking for a Kia Telluride SX 2021 Lease White Exterior Nightfall Edition
12000 miles/year 24-36 months
Top Tier
NJ
Email
Currently have a Volvo XC90 lease

LAX ( Los Angels)