Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Does anyone have a good deal on a Porsche Cayenne Coupe 2020?

Let me know if you find something too

Thank you for the quick reply!

Any dealers/brokers out there offering amazing deals on Suburbans right now? Tri-state area. I need to lease a vehicle TODAY! Looking for a Suburban LT 4WD with sunroof, luxury package, 2nd row captain chairs and interior protection package. Message me with details. 36/39/48 month lease is fine. 12k miles. I also have a corporate discount through my company and currently own a Lexus and Mercedes SUV.

Looking for BMW X3 deal in Washington state or Oregon. Budget 450 or less monthly.

Looking to lease a BMW X5 with a third row option in WA state- 3yr/30K, Okay with demo/loaner/transfers. Budget around $600 ~ $640 before taxes. Need it ASAP.

Year/Make/Model: 2020 Honda Accord EX l
Lease 36 or 24
Would like to pay 299
PM or email
Connecticut
Currently in a Honda Lease thats due to end this month

Hello all. I am a returning Jeep lease customer. Currently have 8 payments of $350 per month left on my current grand Cherokee lease MSRP $44k. I am approaching my miles and in need of some work done (tires and brakes). Instead of dumping money into the lease wanted to inquire about getting a new lease. Looking to get into another limited lease this time with upgraded packages (customer preferred package 2bh, luxury group II, trailer tow group). Looking for another 3 year lease, 15,000 miles, register in NJ. Any help would be appreciated!

You’re likely going to get charged for those things by the captive if you don’t take care of them, so I don’t really see the logic of paying that anyway AND rolling 8 payments into a new lease (plus tax plus rent charge). Make sure you have a pre return inspection done.

Work is not needed right now but will be. Which is why I was exploring to see if it made sense getting into a new lease now.

I’m about to be in the market for the most exotic car I can find for under $900/month. Itll be a weekend car and I’m not picky…just want a cool, fun and flashy experience. Looking at Maserati, Aston Martin, Range Rover, etc… I’ve seen some really well priced 2019s and even 2018s sitting on lots in podunk areas of SoCal.

I’m wondering if theres a good broker who specializes in this kind of thing. Better at finding demo leases and preowned leases than I would be? I’d appreciate connecting with someone good.

Hey guys,
I’m looking to lease a BMW 230i for 36 months/7500 miles a year. I’m looking for the best possible price, so I’m definitely down for demos. The only thing I’d like is black on black. I’ve been reading on the forum that the 2 series don’t lease well so I’m open to a 3 or 4 if the numbers are better. Does anyone have advice on where to get the best possible deal for a car like this in the south florida area? I don’t have loyalty btw, but I believe I’m eligible for conquest. Also open to shipping from other states if it gets the best possible deal. There’s a lot of moving parts so I’d appreciate any feedback. Thanks a lot!

I need help in leasing Mercedes 2020 A220. Reach out to me with any deals for Texas registration.

Months/Mileage: 36/12k Miles

I am fine with shipping to Texas also.

Dodge challenger/charger scat pack. Located in central florida. 36/12. Returning lease

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Located in Northern NJ. Black. 36 months / 10k or 7500 miles.

Nothing too crazy, someone just sent me a quote for $400/mo lease claiming it was their cheapest.

Looking for a Sweet deal on a demo mid size luxury SUV: x3, x3m440, q5, sq5, GLC or GLE

Price: under 600, ideally 500, low DAS no MSD

Must haves: not red, blindspot

Loyalty / promo: MB loyalty, Costco, United

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019 or 2020 Audi Q5 Premium Plus (Any color except white)
  2. Term/Mileage: 10K per year
  3. Region/State: New Jersey
  4. Preferred method of contact: PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): None

Hi all!
I’m looking for a dealer or broker who can get me a good deal on Cherokee Limited in Michigan. I am looking for 36 months or 39 months, 12k miles/year.

Hi All,
I am looking for some help with leasing a BMW X5 with a third row option in WA state- 3yr/30K, Okay with demo/loaner/transfers. Also open to having it shipped from out of state. Need it ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

2020 RANGE ROVER SPORTRANGE ROVER SPORT AUTOBIOGRAPHY WITH DYNAMIC PACK2.0L P400e PHEV (398 HP)

Cash purchase… lease first if it makes sense, that what I usually do… this is a personal car I will own.
Still love my 2019 Tundra thanks Cody @ Tustin Toyota.

1 Like