Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Sent you a PM

Any good deals coming up on Tacoma’s? Looking for a lease on a Tacoma offroad 4x4 cement color automatic trans. 3yr 10k or 12k miles. Located in SoCal zip 92807

Hi could you please provide a lease quote on a Tacoma TRD Sport Long Bed 4x2. 10k/36 color and options are not important to me. SoCal zip 90011.

Looking for TRD Off-Road 4x4 Tech Premium Cement
36/MO 10K

Any deals left? OKC resident. Ideally limited/platinum 4x4.

Im very new to leasing, im looking at GMC SLT 1500 around 55k msrp, in 33543 looks like mf and residual is 0.00057, 59, do i negotiate price first with salesman not telling im trying to lease or do i tell them right away that im leasing? thanks

What the heck happened to this thread?

Lol in their rush to divide topics they dont like, the resident LH Police probably separated several threads into one that has nothing to do with Toyota leases.

1 Like

Looking to lease a V90CC (or a V90 is fine as well if it’s similarly priced) in 16510, but I can drive up to 8 hours, so Philly, CLE, PIT, BUF or anywhere around those is possible. Northeast region.

I have Costco and the Teacher discount (also USAA and College Grad, but I don’t think those matter).

Color and wheels I’m pretty open.

Must have Advanced package. Prefer to have Luxury and Protection as well. HK or BW sound.

With the $4,000 discount from Costco and Teacher I’d hope to be around $475-550 a month fully loaded including tax (it’s 9% in PA).

I’m ready to buy mid-to-end of the month.

Still looking for a broker or dealer that can lease to Nevada residents.
Please PM me if you can. Looking for a SUV / Crossover or Truck. Thank you!

I’m looking for a Wrangler Rubicon lease in SoCal. I’m ready to lease in the next day or 2. Open to options and colors.

Dibs on Magnetic Gray

Dibs on cement gray

Nice truck. Wish that TSS pack was available in other states (or can be sold to fl residents). I would sign today!!

Need this one in VA (red one)

2 Likes

Is Smoked Mesquite still a color available for the Tundra? If so do you ever get that color truck in stock?

Is the process contact free. I was hoping the papers would be sent to me for esigning and actually requested but does not appear that way. Really would like to avoid being in a room with someone. I would hate to pick up more than just a new truck. Someone please share your experience on the actual process!!!

I can only speak from my experience but my paperwork was all done outside at least 6 feet apart. He had the places I needed to sign all marked up and let me do it while nobody was around. I wiped down the vehicle inside (just to be safe) and on we went. Whole process took about 10-15 minutes.

Thank you. That made me feel better.

I signed at a table in the lobby. Masks were required by everyone and they provided a sanitized pen. I’m sure they would accommodate you however you’d like. Just ask.

1 Like