Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2

Hi Donny, any way to know if the manufacturer incentives or rebates would be better next month (May, in a few days), or is it impossible to know until May 1st?

What are the details of the Etron? Can it be leased out of State?

Just checking in to see whats going on with etrons?

Any Aruba blue e-trons?

Please send me the quote for etrons as well. Located in OC. Thanks!

For the lease credit back, would this apply only to cars lease now in may? I just leased last month about a week ago.

Hi Dan…how about X5M and X3M? On the lease credit offer…

1 Like

PMed you re: the 430i loaner a few days back. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Hey Dan I emailed you thanks pal !

So royalty 2 month incentive is not included in the sheets correct? Means I would get better deal than what sheets indicated right?

1 Like

Messaged you a couple times about an m850 XDrive Gran Coupe .

12k miles/yr
08902 zip
Loyalty

Best option for Maryland resident

Interested in a m340i, I pm’ed you! Thanks

Do you have anything with 36/15 in Florida. No eligible for conquest (have a Mazda and Kia at home) and no loyalty.

Why 2500? 2 payments is about 1600 right ?

Pm sent!!!

Hi interested in an X4M comp. I have lease loyalty as I have an m5C. Here is what I want to do.

Sign and drive. Just first month payment due. I’m from NJ but live in Florida. 33316 zip. Broward county. Fort Lauderdale. 10/36 months. Msrp I been looking at is around 85,960. I would like white and would consider a Demo My cell is 862-368-9477. Thx. Kenny. I emailed you as well. Ready to move on one today. Since the new rates I believe came out 5/3-5/5

Are you selling in MD as well?

2019 330i
From MD

Is that still possible?
I live in MD

1. 2019 X2 sDrive28i loaner (17% off)
    MSRP: just shy of $40,000
    Sunset orange on black
    19" wheels
    Sport seats
    Heated front seats and steering wheel

In Texas: $335 with $2,500 due at signing.
Other states: $292 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing
Subtract $250 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.