Please help 623 FICO zero or little down ideas

I realize that. I won’t bother u with a cry in my drink story. I came here to try to get some specific advise on leasing.

After the Ex broke my eye socket and collar bone, I decided talking to him about him not affecting my credit wasn’t as important as I previously thought.

Sorry if this ruins anybody else’s narrative about low fico scores. :roll_eyes:

Your best bet is probably to hire a broker. Not sure if they work with dealers in your area, but try contacting @Benedetto or @nyclife.

1 Like

[This Post Deleted For Non-Contribution]

And now that I figured out this internet thing, I am printing $1k (now $7k) certificates left right and center …

2 Likes

Well, sorry for your loss. The Chrysler FICO score lease “bonus” is legit, so maybe you should consider a Chrysler product - 1500 is 1500 and they seem to be having huge sales …

[This Post Deleted For Non-Contribution]

Mods can we close this topic? I think the value is turning negative.

I really have appreciated the camaraderie and information on this forum. I hope we can keep it that way.

It’s terrible what happened to you.

What’s your budget?

Maybe @rvguy can chime in with some ideas.

1 Like

Budget is stay under $250 a month. Thanks I try to be live and let live so sorry this thread went sideways

I thank everyone for their help.

Any additional Chevy hacks appreciated

Looks like Ford is embracing the “alternative” credit market

Ford to Look Beyond Credit Scores in Sales Push
The auto maker’s financing unit hopes that by assessing credit in new ways, it will be able to better predict risk among a broad array of borrowers…

Ford Motor Credit has decided to look beyond credit scores to find new ways to increase loan and lease approvals for applicants with limited credit histories. Here, a potential customer looks at a 2017 Ford F-250 Lariat FX4 at a Ford dealership in Hialeah, Fla, in January. PHOTO: ALAN DIAZ/ASSOCIATED PRESS
By AnnaMaria Andriotis
Aug. 25, 2017 5:33 a.m. ET
126 COMMENTS
A major auto lender has decided to change its approval process to look beyond credit scores in an effort to pump up sales.

The move by Ford Motor Co.’s financing unit, announced Friday, is expected to unfold in coming years, even as concerns mount about rising auto-loan losses in the industry.

Ford Motor Credit says it is looking at ways to increase loan and lease approvals for applicants with limited credit histories. These consumers are often denied credit because they lack a history of managing debt and as a result have low credit scores. Ford’s credit division plans to review new data to try to determine whether these customers, as well as those with more robust borrowing histories, are likely to repay their loans.

1 Like

Wonderful, its not like auto loan delinquencies are at an all time high or anything. When we bail out the big 3 again maybe they will give us rebates on Hellcats and trucks.

I hope so, but in the meantime I’m still looking for a good deal.