Please help 623 FICO zero or little down ideas

Hi.

My partner and I recently broke up. We used to lease my cars thru him (3 Smart cars)

I would love to lease an electric car or hybrid. I’m in the PA/NJ/DEL area

any suggestions or ideas? I need to do this soon.

Thanks

Joisey

Chevy has some Cruise leases for bad to mid credit, check with some of the Chevy sales people on this forum @ChevyPhil @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

Thanks! Fingers crossed for a good Volt lease. I’m in love with the Smart 2017s black with green trim electrics. Sigh

Bolt EV is leasing lower than the Volt, but I do suggest a home upgrade if you’re a commuter

Next time, try a more upmarket relationship (BMW, Mercedes :))

2 Likes

Moral of the story: Leased 3 Smart cars = Not a Keeper.

2 Likes

I like smart cars, it wasn’t that. I went to the end of my lease, new model was out, so I leased the new model.

And by I , I mean him since the leases are always in his name but I pay. That’s the way we rolled.

I will say something very heretical here…if your FICO is 623, maybe you shouldn’t be leasing cars and instead paying down other debt?

Nah. That’s crazy talk. Never mind.

1 Like

I actually have the perfect lease for OP lol _ Chrysler is giving a 1500 bonus to people with FICO score under 620

*Lease Loyalty: Must be returning Chrysler lessee. Conquest Lease Assist. available to current lessees of competitive non-Chrysler vehicles. See dealer for details. All leases: $3995 down, 10K miles/yr. Tax, title, acq., sec. reg & doc. additional. Extra charges may apply at lease end. With approved credit. Finance Bonus requires finance w/Chrysler Capital. Conquest Bonus avail. to Silverado & Sierra owners, no trade required. All transactions must be completed at time of sale. Must finance with dealer. Subject to program change without notice. Purchaser must have a FICO credit score under 620 to receive Subprime bonus cash. Purchaser must own a business to receive Commercial Bonus. Residency restrictions apply. Stock #D6150 Sale ends 08-31-2017.

Incentives for people with shitty credit to take on more debt…what could possibly go wrong?

Note to self: Look for an avalanche of repoed Ram Trucks coming on the market in the next 6-12 months.

1 Like

Maybe you should take your moral superiority elsewhere and stop wasting everybody’s time. You do realize you are on a LEASE Forum? Literacy is your friend.

Stop harassing me, STALKER.

Don’t hate dude. I’m just making a comment on Chrysler’s misguided attempt to keep the factories humming, but which will have severe consequences in the not too distant future.

1 Like

I am not hating. I am laughing at what kind of little man you must be to stalk women on a car leasing forum. I feel sorry for your family.

Stalk women? LOL. Well that’s a new one.

1 Like

Some how for you, I doubt it.

I guess between your superior intellectual prowess, and female bodies, it’s very crowded in the trunk of your vehicle.

Cease and desist harassing me.

I’m pretty sure you’re trolling me, but you might actually be serious. Not sure which is worse. Oh well.

2 Likes

That’s a very smart way to start your career in car sales. Food for thought?

1 Like

Touche

…20 chars…

On here, we don’t like people with low FICO scores because they can’t get the best lease deal. In the real world, salespeople LOVE people with low FICO scores.