PJ's Car Bonanza BIG APPLE BOUNTIES - e-tron w/ COSTCO @ 18%, Q5 & Q8 w/o COSTCO @ 7% (NY TRI-STATE AUGUST AUDI DEALS)

Welcome!

Here’s my introductory thread to get to know me better.

If you do not see the Audi that you are looking for on this list, please do not hesitate to contact me. I have almost all models in stock, and am eager to work with you on a case-by-case basis to get what you want.

:sunny: SUMMER SPOTLIGHT SPECIAL :sunny:

:exploding_head: New e-tron Premium + (White/Beige) @ 18% off pre-incentives :exploding_head:

• $588 per month + inceptions (incl. Costco + 10 MSDs)
  • As low as $530 per month + inceptions (incl. Audi Loyalty + Costco + 10 MSDs)

MSD AVAILABLE

Must take delivery by August 31, 2020. In your inquiry, please include your ZIP Code, Credit Qualification, and Incentive Eligibility. Thank you very much!

Broker Fee: $388 ($50 Retainer + $338 Upon Delivery)
Contact: Leasehackr PM, E-Mail (pjhusa@gmail.com), Instagram DM (@pjscarbonanza)

Hi interested in etron. Zip code 60025 with tier 1 credit. I own an Audi and have Costco membership. Please let me know numbers and if delivery is available. If it what is the pickup state. Thank you

Thank you for your inquiry. PM sent.

Too bad these don’t qualify for the full NY state rebate since MSRP is above $55k…but they do get $500, right?

Correct, the e-tron would be eligible for $500 under the New York State Drive Clean program. However, because this is a point-of-sale rebate, the vehicle’s original retailer must be located in New York State. As a result, this particular car would not qualify. Hope this helps—please feel free to send me a PM should you have any additional questions, or should you decide to proceed with this deal.

Hi, looking for an A5 Premium Plus Sportback. Zip is 12203, tier 1 credit and Costco. Thanks!

Appreciate the inquiry. PM sent.