Picking up BMW lease from out of State and registering in Indiana- 2018 BMW 540i, Hows the deal?

Hi everyone!
I am in process of getting the stage 2 docs on a 2018 bmw 540i. The payments are coming out to 601$+tax, with about 1800 miles a month, with 11 months or so remaining. The lease owner is covering the 500$ fee.
What are your guy’s thoughts on this lease?
Also, my question is how do I get the car to Indiana if the original leaseholder does not want to give me his plates? I know I can’t get it registered in Indiana beforehand since they physically look at the car before registering. Bit confused on how to go about this as well as if anyone has any experience getting a out of state lease take over registered in indiana what kind of fees/taxes can I expect. Thanks you!

Do you need 1800 miles a month? At 601+ tax it’s more towards the expensive side for just a regular mileage need.
If you do intend to put 1800 miles a month on it, it’s not too bad.
As for the registration process, I cant comment on Indiana’s specific requirements. I know typically you would bring the paperwork to the dmv and they will issue plates which you can bring with you when you pick up the car.
Costs will vary by state and may depend on whether you are transferring plates from another vehicle or getting new ones.

Hey Carfuffle,
Thanks for the reply. The high miles was very enticing for me, since I do drive a lot and this would allow me to basically never have to think about the miles. The payments essentially come out to 550/month + taxes if you factor in the cash incentive of 500.
Yeah indiana requires the car to be there which is my only concern actually