Picking a car based on Color

In the spirit of St Patrick’s Day, which new car models come in a metallic green (like British racing green)? Green does not seem to be a popular color, but it’s my favorite car color and nothing looks better that a dark green car imo. So who’s making them?

Cacti Green.

5 Likes

They’re out there, but definitely seem to be on the rare side.

4 Likes

Nice looking car but that’s farrrrr from being “green” imo :grin: gray

1 Like

2 Likes

Mercedes Emerald Green,

Mosy brands offer them as custom color like Individuals for BMW. Cant really think of many that come as a no-cost option except the Manhattan Green on some BMWs and the Jaguar Land Rover Green.

Im not a very big fan of every green but I feel that Brown is another color that is very rare to find. Looks best on larger sedans and Suvs.

Alfa has a metallic green on the tonale and Stelvio/giulia QF.
BMW has a lot of green individual shades. Plus British racing green and Isle of Man green on M models.
Mercedes has emerald green
Toyota has cypress green on the Highlander and sienna.

Aston
Bentley
Maserati

All great in green BUT

Verde Mantis!

https://www.cars.com/shopping/results/?dealer_id=&exterior_color_slugs[]=green&keyword=&list_price_max=&list_price_min=&maximum_distance=all&monthly_payment=&page_size=20&sort=best_match_desc&stock_type=new&year_max=&year_min=&zip=90210

I built a Taycan CT last week in green, not a custom color.

I highly recommend this homely leprechaun :pig_nose::shamrock:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/547d75f4-dcff-4449-b86c-1ed5892aef6f/

2 Likes

Not Tesla :rofl:

Had a beautiful green A5 rental.

3 Likes

Lexus offer Nori Green on most of its models.

VW on the Atlas, if not more models

Mercedes GT comes in AMG Green Hell Magno… IMO that’s the coolest factory name of any green. Can’t imagine why someone would buy these cars though.

I believe it’s only available on the SL63, GT63, and G63.

2 Likes

Love Audi’s District Green, especially on the A4 allroad!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Man I miss this thing. Such a beauty.

2 Likes

IMO Mazda’s soul red is the best color on anything human made.