PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

Better off negotiating a discount yourself.

Yeah seems like that chart needs work. Should say or. Seems like all three can be stacked with it

And use bonus drive rebate :sunglasses::sunglasses:

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/?_ga=2.219480153.1542572683.1580836315-1116401849.1580836315

I had the bmw code emailed to me and it seems the penfed is no longer eligible under leases

Is this different from the flat $500 incentive? The higher cash amounts always excluded leases and non-BMWFS purchases.

i take it back…YOU CAN USE IT FOR LEASES

1 Like

It contradicts itself… first part says yes to leases and bottom says leases via BMWF are not included. My understanding is the 2020 program does not cover leases via BMWF.

Britten I believe that part is describing the I3

I don’t think so… the asterisks are tied to the I3 the way I’m looking at it.

Multiple places on the site indicate that BMW leases are excluded and I spoke directly with TrueCar who confirmed this (I had a valid code from 2019 which is also not valid anymore).

If anyone has been able to get the $500 incentive applied recently, please pipe in.

Reigniting this thread - anyone knows how to retrieve the certificate/code/email for PenFed’s lease cash program (specifically for BMW)?

Thanks in advance. Truly appreciate any guidance.

After logging into your account, on the bottom right hand side, look for the “car buying service” link. After clicking it, you should see a screen showing incentives for different car brands. Click the BMW link.

You will have to be a Penfed member for at least 60 days to be able to generate the BMW certificate.

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks for the help.

I’m looking for a bit of help here. I have read through this cannot seem to find a clear answer. I have the Corporate Sales Program (I’m not BMW loyal so this replaces conquest) and want to know if that can be used in conjunction with PenFed on a loaner lease. Thanks in advance.

Thinking of opening a savings account with Penfed ($500 deposit) to reap the offers.

So you have to be a member for 60 days to reap the benefits of a coupon code for BMW?

I also qualify for corporate discount ($500) as my company is on the list of BMW

Worth to sign up?

It’s a good CU, IMO. I don’t think your savings stack so if that’s all your doing it for think hard about it, it’s a equifax hard pull to become a member.

Ahh thanks… you literally just answered my next question…

Was just on their site and they do a hard pull just to open a savings/checking account.

It’s a temp drop in credit. It’s 5 dollars to join to maintain the account. To me it’s worth it to try and stack this w other options that can’t be stocked w corporate savings

I thought the corporate on bmw was now no longer as beneficial as other discounts as it didn’t stack?

Anyone know if AARP still carries any kind of benefit on bmw leases?

1 Like