PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases)

That’s clearly not what their website says specific to BMW… there are still likely lease credits for other manufacturers so maybe they were referring to that

My dealer said it can’t be combined with things like loyalty… They called it a “g” code and they said that type of discount doesn’t stack. Definitely put the pressure on it. My sales guy was definitely trying

i’d say he/she’s full of doodoo
tell them you confirmed with Penfed/BMWFS

1 Like

Yeah… I pointed to that repeatedly

It’s their car.

The dealer DNGAF.

They can do whatever they want with their car.

You can either do the current deal you have there or find another dealer.

1 Like

It’s conflicting — that part is the first part of the certificate staying $500 lease credit. But then further down in the next section of fine print it states only valid for purchase, not lease, and must not finance through BMWFS. :man_shrugging:t3: My dealer ran it and Originally told me it “came back” as only $250, and I pointed them to that $500 lease cash. They are trying to figure it out with corporate.

Can these be stacked with OL and loyalty?

Any update on this? Curious if you got the $500 discount/

I did get the USAA, yessir. Found out it’s paid for by BMWNA, not BMWFS like the lease cash etc is so there is some confusion, but —yep $500 lease cash valid from USAA.

According to my dealer, USAA is not stackable with OL. I’ve seen different responses around on the interwebz on this. Anyone else had luck with this?

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Penfed $500! Which I gather is no more…

PenFed & USAA are the essentially the same program, both type J incentives. Should be $500 lease credit. The bigger amounts can such as $2k on 5 series and X5 are for financing, and it’s when you finance through PenFed/USAA, not BMWFS

1 Like

You are correct on Type J.

So Loyalty, OL and Penfed are all stackable then, yes?

Hss anyone confirmed that the Jeep Compass ($500) is for purchase only. I am unable to get the dealer to apply. They even showed me a video that it was not clickable on their screen.

According to my dealer, type J is not stackable with OL codes :frowning:

Here is a chart for BMW which should put this to bed. It appears OL is not stackable with J (PenFed/USAA).

4 Likes

I saw that chart as well – maybe i’m just really not looking at it correctly. But if you look at the first column under Loyalty, it says YES for regional OL event codes and YES domestic military type J.

Why does this column state that, but then the Regional OL codes & Domestic Military codes contradict this?

Loyalty/Conquest stack with J(Penfed/USAA) OR OL code not both.

2 Likes

For Volvo this seems to be pretty useless. Am I reading this right? Max discount is 5% off MSRP to qualify for the $500 discount?

1 Like