[Pending] 2018 BMW 328d - $272/mo for 11mo - 1675 miles/mo - $500 DAS + $500 BMW Fee + $2100 Refundable MSD

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 328d (Diesel)

MSRP: $51,910
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $272

Current mileage: 11,600
Maturity mileage: 30,015
Effective miles per month: 1,675
Maturity date: 5/1/2021

MSD due (if any): 2100 (refundable security deposit)
Cash due (if any): $500 (Since the car is way under miles)

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Options:
Black Sapphire Metallic Paint $500
Venetian Beige/Dark Oyster $1450
Convenience Package $1750
Driving Assistance Package $500
Premium Package $2900
18" Wheels $600
Active Blind Spot Detection $500
Park Distance Control $750
Wheel Locks $115
First Aid Kit $50

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in perfect condition with no accidents or damage. It’s been garage kept and detailed regularly. Non smoker, no pets, no kids. I’m way under on my miles because I took a remote position shortly after purchasing. Rims are also in perfect condition. BMW service is included through the life of the lease.

As noted above there is a $2100 security deposit on this vehicle. I paid the security deposit to BMW to make my final lease price as favorable as possible. The payment of $2100 is due to me upon transfer. BMW will refund you the $2100 security deposit at lease end. This can all be verified when applying to take over lease with BMW Financial Services.

Lease Hackr Story:
I actually used Lease Hackr knowledge to acquire this car. I hunted all over the state of Florida to find it and then was able to make a deal with one dealer on the last day of the month on the last day of the lease promos for this model. Flew out to North Florida to pick it up. Dealer tried some funny business in the finance office but didn’t get away with anything thanks to my Lease Hackr skills. I’ve done all the work to acquire this awesome car. All you have to do is sign and drive :slight_smile:.

Photos:

6 Likes

Tampa, FL is hot today with swaps! Great car @aco. This should swap quickly.

2 Likes

Thanks @spockvr6!

I love these diesels! We had a 328d wagon that we turned in a few years ago, it was a fantastic car.

1 Like

Nice deal!

2 Likes

It’s been a GREAT car. I had always wanted a diesel when I was younger. Diesels will always have a place in my heart.

I agree…I have ZERO room for another car (literally) am way under miles on the ones I have, and even I thought about it!

This is a no brainer for anyone that puts a ton of miles on a car.

2 Likes

hmm diesel… while low gas prices makes fuel savings advantage much less important, the torque cannot be compared to a gas powered engines.

1 Like

These 328d def have an abundance of low end. Theres no one home in the higher revs, but for a DD car its fine.

Right… and thats where the difference is… It feels like car is about to die in low rpms in gas cars but you will still feel the kick in diesels.

If only someone would take over my MINI :wink: moving so I have a longer commute and a 328d would be perfect!

1 Like

Thanks @Jrouleau426. I think so too. Looks like you had access to some pretty sick 328 deals too.

1 Like

@drstickshift, Where all do you have it listed?

Nice deal, love my diesel . This should go quick…

1 Like

Jump on this while waiting for a buyer for your Mini (increase incentive if necessary)

1 Like

Quick update! I’ve had some interest and even shown the car via FaceTime. It’s still available as of now!

Crazy how this car is still available?

This is a steal especially with all those miles.

1 Like

Right! I’d attribute it to the pandemic.

How widely have you advertised this car?