October -- Subaru -- Passport Group - Base MF -- 2.9% financing -- Ascent ~7% off

Sent a copy of my license a week ago and the dealer was supposed to be reaching out. Followed up on Saturday asking if I could switch models and haven’t heard anything back. Ended up going with another car. Hope everything is ok!

Soenthing must have happened. I hope for the best!

1 Like

When can you order a 2023 Outback?

Danny, I have a 2021 Prius Prime XLE with 7k miles 12 months on lease Toyota Motors financial. Buyout is about 25k I need something a little bigger Higher because of back issues credit is about 820. What’s the story with cross trek hybrid on leasing if I join ASPCA? Also lease a 21 CX5. Any suggestions? On LI Blue Point

Updated for July

Some great Subaru deals – Probably one of the best brands to finance or have minimal TCO three years out –

Finance rates are still reasonable – Strong residuals –

Please email me at Danny@passportgrp.com to get the ball rolling

Limited inventory on ground – moves quick

1 Like

hello, what’s the percentage off without VIP code

At MSRP without it

Hey Danny - may be interested in a Legacy Limited XT depending how numbers work out. Any ETA when those are going to be live so I can get a ballpark?

I’ll pm you – We have a few in stock – will send over the numbers asap

On Ground Deals!

Ascent Touring

$49k MSRP
36/10k

$522/mo plus Tax with ~$1,900 due at signing (first month, Acquisition Fee, DMV and Dealer fee)

Almost 9% off with base MF!

3 Likes

Do you have the prices on the Impreza’s yet?

What trim are you looking for?

Limited Hatch

Just checked Impreza’s are OOS - Will need to order 6-8 week delivery

2 Likes

ah ok, Thanks Danny! Any idea on pricing? Looking for a 7.5k 36 month with the optional package (moonroof, sound system)

Have a 2019 Impreza Limited Hatch with like 3k miles on it (grandma). She is most likely going to buy it out. She is paying $268 a month.

PM me your build – I’ll send you a quote and then you can let me know if you would like to move forward.

Discount locks – Residual and MF do not.

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal in the current market on a 3 Row SUV.

So for $100/$500, I take it to any dealer in CA and get 8% off msrp?