October -- Subaru -- Passport Group - Base MF -- 2.9% financing -- Ascent ~7% off

Do you have the prices on the Impreza’s yet?

What trim are you looking for?

Limited Hatch

Just checked Impreza’s are OOS - Will need to order 6-8 week delivery

2 Likes

ah ok, Thanks Danny! Any idea on pricing? Looking for a 7.5k 36 month with the optional package (moonroof, sound system)

Have a 2019 Impreza Limited Hatch with like 3k miles on it (grandma). She is most likely going to buy it out. She is paying $268 a month.

PM me your build – I’ll send you a quote and then you can let me know if you would like to move forward.

Discount locks – Residual and MF do not.

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal in the current market on a 3 Row SUV.

So for $100/$500, I take it to any dealer in CA and get 8% off msrp?

you ask the dealer first, because at this time only about 10% are taking.
There’s probably a list floating around of which dealers honor it. Not valid for the WRX or the Solterra btw.

1 Like

FYI – Financing at the base rate(s) is OK – Personally – I think if the delta between the lease payment and finance payment is less than $200 – Financing is the best route

Currently the Finance rate is 2.9% – which is almost ~150 basis points lower than the MF

Buying will also provide the lowest total cost of ownership when its time to sell

Solterra at MSRP!!! – Have more than a couple –

Please email me at danny@passportgrp.com

1 Like

Any deals on BRZ?

No BRZ in stock — only orders — VIP Pricing applies

2 Likes

Ascent Touring

$49k MSRP
36/10k

$522/mo plus Tax with ~$1,900 due at signing (first month, Acquisition Fee, DMV and Dealer fee)

Almost 9% off with base MF!

Have more of these - lock them up

$49K - what port accessories (add ins) do they have? Are those residualized?

do we need the vip for this?

Will you do an out-of-state (FL) deal? Shipping/pickup will obviously be on me.

Vip cannot be applied to Solterra’s

Yes, can do out of state

1 Like

Regarding the Solterra –

Allocations are limited – Cars are already spec’ed out – I will be receiving the complete build(s) tomorrow.

Regions: Northeast, South, Mid-Atlantic (eastern seaboard), midwest may work as well.

Straight MSRP

Fully refundable broker fee if credit app is declined

Fee: $899

Order banks are closed

Please email: Danny@passportgrp.com