Pacifica Hybrid $175 lease in SoCal

Just saw this ad on tv and all over the web. Seems like it’s not that good a deal but before I pass over wanted to get the teams feedback.

Had anyone reached out to dealers on this?

Can we get lower or is this another FCA bait and switch.

The online ads are never what they seem. Get the MF and RV for yourself and calculate accordingly.

2 Likes

As you can see in the small print, $3,950 is due at signing, plus tax, title, and license. The down payment alone adds $110 per month to the payment, and I’d assume the TTL would add at least $15 per month.

It also says you must have a returning FCA lease and it’s based on “all applicable offers”, implying other incentives are probably rolled in that not all qualify for. Plus the offer requires “dealer contribution” - you’d have to find a dealer willing to play ball.

Have you gotten an actual quote from a dealership?

1 Like

they are also including the CA rebate which not all qualifies.
It’s a major B&S

That’s the whole problem w the FCA Dealers. I have zero that have responded to any emails besides the come to the dealership and let’s meet. Nothing like the outstanding @chevysalesgirl or the other great dealerships and brokers on the site. Chrysler had the one and only hybrid plug-in minivan but I fear having to walk into any FCA dealer.

Hopefully I will get a response and we can get the ball rolling. It’s a great vehicle but man is it a tough network of dealers to work with.

1 Like

According to Edmunds…

2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
24/10K: .00109 MF and 54% RV

Incentives:
$1,500 - 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited Lease Bonus Cash
$750 - 2020 CCAP Chrysler Capital Financing Lease Bonus Cash
$1,750 - 2020 Returning Lessee Loyalty Bonus Cash (Customers currently leasing an FCA US LLC group lease that is a total loss or expires between March 1, 2020 and November 30, 2021; and enter into a new purchase or lease of an eligible model are eligible to participate. No lease turn-in or trade-in is required to be eligible for this offer.)

The ad also includes $1,500 Clean Fuel Reward point-of-sale rebate. Acquisition fee is $0 through Chrysler Capital I believe.

Reverse calculating this deal, here’s what I get:

Requires a selling price of $37,620 (20.5% off MSRP of $47,340). That’s some serious dealer contribution there ($9,720 below MSRP). I’m guessing there’s at least $7,500 in dealer cash because of the federal EV tax credit.

2 Likes

Not sure hybrid get 7500, usually BEV like an i3 does.

Tell them you will be happy to come to the dealership once you have agreed to a deal

The Pacifica Hybrid is actually a plug-in with a 16 kWh battery, which qualifies for the full $7,500 tax credit! It has decent range for a PHEV (32 miles).

4 Likes

Thanks for all the great insight. 6 dealers emailed with the request for their lease offer and zero legit responses. If anyone finds one in SoCal that does respond w a lease quote consider that the win!

This was the only quote I received:
“minimum mandatory drive off, there is no program for zero drive off:

36 Mo Chrysler Lease OAC

10k miles per year

.20c per mile thereafter

$23092 Residual

$2300 due at signing

$453 per mo plus tax”

VIN
2C4RC1N72LR288009