Pa Honda Pilot SE lease deal check please! New to leasing

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

If your question relates to lease-end purchases with the intention to own, post under the Buy/Finance sub-category and tag “lease-end-purchase”.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Don’t see a lease there… looks like a purchase agreement. Did you get a quote from Carmax/Carvana/Vroom on the trade in for your Jeep?

1 all you did was put a picture.
2 That’s a purchase agreement, not a lease agreement.

Sorry my bad uploaded wrong photo. I did get estimate from caravan and cheddar. All under what Honda dealer offered.

Get an MDX lease quote, it will be better than this. Dealers cannot mark up money factor rate on Honda/Acura. Acuras always lease so much cheaper. When I worked at a Honda dealer my NON employee price on an Acura (we didn’t have a an Acura store) was $80 less than the Honda with a lower MSRP. Honda lease’s have high MF.

It is not a bad lease in this market, the dealer isn’t ripping you off. But Honda’s as a whole have bad leases. They save the good #s for Acura

The payment is good, but not with the trade in there

Effectively $540/mo. Haven’t been tracking pricing but seems like a deal at sticker, which seems fair in today’s market. MDX is unlikely to be lower right now since 2022 is a new redesigned model vs Pilot (supposedly) getting a redesign for 2023… If you were comparing the outgoing 2020 MDX earlier this year, possibly could’ve been cheaper.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.