Outstanding Cadillac Lease Deals

Would you consider a loaner vehicle?

Do you stock any loaner AWDs down south?

Does Ally/USBank have better lease programs than GMF this month? I can get GMF numbersā€¦I canā€™t get the others.

We have a couple of AWD loaners.

I see 2 Escalades on your site, but no XT5s.

AWD Silver XT5 Loaner
AWD Black XT5 Loaner

Thanksā€¦they arenā€™t tagged as ā€œcourtesy transportation vehiclesā€ on the site, so I missed them.

Iā€™m going to put it on a trailer and move to Maine next month, so it wouldnā€™t stay in the South for long. :smiley:

I would be interested in the CTS V also.

2 Likes

@BigFudge and @Mhbdet5 direct messages sent :slightly_smiling_face:.

We have a few Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned units that must move this month :star:!

2014 XTS - Silver Coast Metallic with 36,609 miles
2016 SRX - Black Raven with 37,120 miles
2016 Escalade - Black Raven with 26,175 miles
2016 Escalade ESV - Black Raven with 13,190 miles
2017 XTS - Stellar Black Metallic with 29,071 miles
2017 CT6 - Bronze Dune Metallic with 963 miles
2017 Escalade - Crystal White Tricoat with 11,052 miles
2017 CTS-V - Black Raven with 20,131 miles

Bonus Footage - 2018 Escalade vs. 2018 Navigator (that we just took in on a trade)

Before anyone should askā€¦no, you canā€™t lease these CPOs.

1 Like

What kind of a deal can you make me on the white 2017 Escalade?

I will send you a PM to discuss.

People are flipping these already? Iā€™m wondering what you guys are gonna sell it forā€¦

$85,497

Wow, thereā€™s a new one near me in white, same trim for 86,560. Iā€™m guessing constrained supply right now?

Constrained supply and everyone loves the interior, so theyā€™re becoming more popular.

Iā€™m reaching out to all of my Cadillac Family. We created a Facebook group for Cadillac owners and enthusiasts :trident:. Please join ā€œCadillac Rebatesā€ for the best deals on new and CPO vehicles. We showcase aftermarket wheels, parts, and accessories :racing_car:.
https://facebook.com/groups/786808018375646

We have a great selection of Courtesy Transportation Vehicles available. I need to sell as many of these as possible by the end of the month. Let me know your price and letā€™s make a deal :star2:!

:8ball:Black Ice 22" Wheels on our 2018 Escalade:spades: