Ordering custom (Audi)

It’s a great car. It’s probably my fav car I’ve ever had. I would not tie myself down with a non-refundable deposit. Lots of dealers will order at MSRP with a refundable deposit and that leaves you open to continue to look for one on a dealer lot. Within my fam we have purchased 4 Audis in the past 5 months and all of them were cars ordered by other people that took so long that the person didn’t want the car anymore and we bought them. None of our cars had any features deleted. I did order an Allroad in Feb 2022 that just got pushed to a 2023. I doubt I will see that car before Christmas.

2 Likes

Nice choice! Great looking wagon.

Thank you all for constructive input. I went back to the original dealer and they would not accept reduce refundable deposit.
However another dealer from the same dealer group seems to be OK.
The terms are

1. MRSP
  2. 2K refundable deposit
  3. MF based on Audi USA offer at the time the car arrives

Reasonable?

Seems reasonable. The lease is going to suck, but since you mentioned you can afford it then that’s a moot point.

Definitely don’t sign with a dealer who has a nonrefundable deposit.

2 Likes

OK but what’s the payment and DAS assuming programs stay the same?

1 Like

Just in case it was overlooked.

purchase it

Care to share why that makes more financial sense than leasing it?

@kruzo - Care to answer? Don’t be surprised if your payment is $1k+/month with fees upfront.

He can supposedly afford it…but can’t calculate it. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.