Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Your payoff would be 43438.85 to the penny :joy: 37219 + 167.71x35 + 350

I use my broker, I can send you his info.

Not paying for enclosed for a car I’m dumping soon. It was open with bug splatter all over windshield lol

1 Like

Since you leased under llc, how did you do credit app?

LLC Is main owner and I had to be the co signer but was told it will not hit my credit but let’s see :thinking::thinking:

Hopefully I get rid of it before it hits my credit so can do it all over again :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Honestly might get another too but risk is if ccap changes dealer buyout pricing and any residual bumps

Same. I hope June isn’t bad lol.

I’m thinking to just order 3-4 now and put it under my LLC as fleet vehicles and dump them. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

lol wish you good luck on that.

Lol I probably won’t but one can only dream.

Im keeping fingers crossed hoping dealer takes wrangler in with temp registration

1 Like

let us know! best of luck, I wouldve sole mine already if I thought temp tags don’t matter but all dealers say that if a car doesn’t have its tags, the title hasnt even been generated which will 100% mean the dealer will have to wait months before he gets it. dmv makes it, ccap recieves it, ccap sends it, dealer gets it. It happened to me once with an out of state dealer and took two months for them to get title in hand.

1 Like

Does the sale price include the destination charges too? How did u get that big of a discount?

2 Likes

It was standard discount from the dealer

I don’t see how it would not hit your credit, I have leased a lot of cars under the my corp and had to be the signer. Only Honda was I able to get to approved based only on EIN and company tax return. They never even got my home address or #SS.

1 Like

Yup. I know but was told it won’t. I brushed it off cause I know it will.

Dang with this I am at 9k in equity.

I am 100% selling my Sahara pocketing 9k and ordering a Rube. The question is timing, do I need plates on it to complete the flip? Ideally I would order the Rube and bank on getting plates prior to it being ready.

I went with the Rubicon, ordered it yesterday with @Clutch

2 Likes

Was that an auto-generated offer, or did you have to wait for them to manually review? How many miles did you put down?

Manual. I got it maybe 18 hours later

I flipped my 2020 Jeep JLU Sport (non 4xe) a month ago and pocketed $4300 (sold to Vroom). Ordered a 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe with @Clutch. Waiting on it to be delivered this week.

I submitted one query for my not-yet-delivered 4xe on Sunday. Still waiting for an estimate from Vroom.

2 Likes

I don’t think they can give you a quote until it’s registered?