Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Dealer said my buyout would be around 43000

I would clear almost $10K

6 Likes

Whatā€™s msrp

Well my insurance dropped ALOT! It is only $23 a month with $250 deductibles. I say itā€™s a win win.

Jeep dealer told me if one of our LH members doesnā€™t come through on purchasing, told him Iā€™ll take it off his hands and keep it. :man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

It was 57,260 before the hikeā€¦ window sticker showing 59,340 last time I checked

2 Likes

$23 a month? Thatā€™s impossible lol

Itā€™s a second car technically. Iā€™m sure if itā€™s only one, would be higher. Sorry didnā€™t clarify that

1 Like

If dealer can match that 52k youre gonna be a happy man lol. Vroom needs proof of registration.

Dealer offered me 54K actually pending Iā€™m not lying saying itā€™s showroom condition. They have a nice used GLS63 been on the lot for a while but no haggling on gls63 price

1 Like

That is awesome!

Id say this should happenā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have my dog do it :rofl::rofl:

IS everyone doing leather seats on these? I kinda like the cloth

I think leather is only option

You can get cloth in the Rubicon.

Just chatted with ccap and got my payoff quote and i can confirm itā€™s exactly how I calculated it. 44474.09 is my payoff quote but the payoff letter says that the quote is valid for me (lessee) only and can change for dealers.

2 Likes

Booooo!!! Hisssssss!!!

Is CCAP playing this game now too? Or has that language always been thereā€¦

Donā€™t know, one rep said that dealer payoff is minus taxes but he said to call the specific dealer lease purchase department to get an exact answer. They are closed today so ill call tomorrow

Arenā€™t dealer payoffs and trade-ins considered two different things?

On the fence to go with Rubicon or not.

Me tooā€¦borderline on placing another order for one and having it be a Rubeā€¦

Iā€™m borderline ordering another if the first doesnā€™t work out :wink:

4 Likes