Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

really seems like the small discount I managed to get down here in SoCal was a rarity :joy:

Lol yeah you were definitely lucky. Just cancelled my order from Tuttle Irvine. I was in such a rush for one of these cars that I was willing to eat the positive equity from my recent carmax buyout.

What do people think is the better way to go if you don’t want to keep one of these for 3yrs? Sell out to carvana with Chrysler bank, or lease transfer with ally?

^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Lease xfer is the safe approach…for those who like to rolllllll the dice a 3rd party sale may present a lump sum profit inducing opportunity.

But then again…A transfer on one of these would probably have some cash exchanged as well if the monthly was low enough.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Just use accessfund.org instead.

I think the list might be a bit dated even though it’s coming directly from their site. My company which changed its name in 2017 as a result of a merger, still has the old name on the list. If it doesn’t work accessfund acts as affiliate, giving you the same 1%.

1 Like

I am seeing more and more dealers willing to go under invoice and claim to honor base MF and RV at the time of delivery. I will be curious to see when the day comes, if the dealers are going to honor base mf and rv. I am sure some will get greedy. At that point, nothing you can do except to walk away, since nothing is in writing.

Wouldnt you get a buyers order confirming the pre incentive sales price, while utilizing base MF (at the time of delivery)?. That would be in writing as you’re putting down $500-$1K down as a non refundable deposit to build the car.

Can someone remind me how much onepay reduces the MF on a 36 month lease with FCA? .00073? I can’t remember exactly

I believe it’s .00072 confirm with Edmunds though

so it goes from .00203 to .00076 with one pay? That is a huge difference!

No…the MF is REDUCED by that amount with a one pay not reduced TO that amount.

Ahhh I was about to say, I will do that then! lol

Subtract .00041 for 24 month one pay
Subtract .00072 for 36 month one pay

^^^^^ From Edmunds

2 Likes

i am not sure about that. Maybe someone that already placed an order can confirm what they received in writing regards to sale price, mf and rv. I thought it was just the sold order form (config). @anon46843959 @spockvr6 @28firefighter

I might have to look at this as it bumps down by $65 a month!

I refuse to do one-pay, but may work for some of you.

I received a buyer’s order indicating sale price, VON, etc, details of lease based on order date’s rates, and confirmation of sold order protection in the form of an email.

1 Like

I am looking at one pay as well. The ROI may be compelling (and Im pretty sure this Jeep wont be sold/swapped prior to termination).

As a ballpark, I suspect the one pay might return a simple 7% yr. That likely more than good enough for me to justify it.

1 Like