Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

Can’t disappoint your daughter. Might have to wait out the wave. I can’t imagine getting 57k msrp car without Leads and remote start. No thanks.

Before you give up, you could try checking another dealer to confirm the lack of availability on those options?

I did reach out. Waiting to hear back. 8-10 week wait is no bueno. Hoping to find a dealer with one on the lot willing to deal in a few weeks.

I accidentally laughed out loud in front of a BMW salesmen recently when they quoted me $570/mo with $5k down on an X1. I was just going for a quick test drive, but glad I stayed for the comedy show as well. I asked if people actually pay that much for these and he just kinda chuckled and stared at me.

6 Likes

That will be a true unicorn. If you can pull that off, you will be legendary!

CO residents might be in luck. This was just posted in the Marketplace.

Thanks @Jon!

Hi y’all, if you’re in CO and interested in ordering a 4XE with aggressive pricing, feel free to shoot me a message. It only applies to orders, not in-stock inventory as they just hit the ground yesterday, locally.

Tomorrow I will reach out to my contact and see how they are handling pricing with regards to possible changes in future RV and MFs. If we can’t lock in an exact payment due to future uncertainty, I will honor a set price relative to invoice while using the published RV and buy rate at the time of delivery.

You hunters probably know more about Wrangler parts shortages better than me so I can’t speak the (non) availability of them at this time. All I know is that my contact told me today that they may start sending Jeeps with just one key due to the chip shortage. It’s getting that crazy.

3 Likes

Then, in addition to locking in the incentives (as the $7500 through CCAP is through EOY) seems to be what dealers can actually guarantee.

1 Like

There must be some back in volume money in it for these dealers to go this deep. This 11% was told to me by my dealer as absolutely duplicatable. @28firefighter dealer said same.

Volume? Allocation? Bonus? Beats me.

Yeah…and who cares. We have signed buyers orders :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the waived acquisition fee locked in? Or are you confident it will be stick around

Hard to know what the deal is with locking the rates - even if it gets added back, its still a good deal. I’m confident things will stay largely the same.

Yeah…16 bucks a month is not going to make or break this deal.

2 Likes

How’d you get this selling price on an online order?

It isn’t an online order - It is a factory order through a dealer. And I simply emailed and texted, and asked him for his price on a lease and that was the price he gave me. Literally zero negotiation involved.

2 Likes

$55,570 and $49,277 here and with the same approach…Basically the exact same deal and zero effort.

I just spoke with my contact at Jeep. Chrysler Capital is not guaranteeing any rates, residuals or incentives (which there are none) on the 4XE. He almost made it sound as if Jeep may offer that on other models but not Wranglers right now. (They know they’re going to sell regardless)

So following up on my original post, I can offer a lock on sales price (relative to invoice) when you take delivery but everything else will be a variable. I can only do this for CO residents; the store does not like doing out-of-state deals. The good news is… incentives can only go up and the mf is so high right now that I would be shocked if it goes up. If it does, (IMHO) that means there’s no inventory out there and things have gotten way worse.

2 Likes

If you look at Edmunds for historical lease rates on Wrangler, they stay pretty stable. The federal tax credit through CCAP (and Ally) are good through the rest of the year, so that’s not going anywhere.

I actually could see a world where residuals go up if inventory is low since that means in 3 years the off-lease inventory will be super low…who knows though.

It smells like dealers are including the $7,500 EV credit in the selling price(s). Why would they be willing to drop 11% off the MSRP with no negotiation on a popular Wrangler? I hope @28firefighter has an out if the credit doesn’t work as planned since it seems to good to be true. Guess we’ll find out in 6-8 weeks…