Order Placed (And Rates Locked?) 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE - MSRP $55,525 - $388 DAS and $388/month including WA tax

ALGO reached out to my today. I told them $55k and it’s yours. My offer is under manager review now. Let’s hope they accept it.

No. I assumed there are no limitations to sell it to 3rd party as of now. If CCAP doesn’t allow, then party’s over.

Might be something to check…

I indirectly asked them if I were to sell to Carmax as this is temporary vehicle. They said no problem. I hope it’s same price for third party and customer lol

The item here is whether you are buying it and then reselling it to Carmax, or if Carmax or the like is buying it directly. I think that question would need to be asked to CCAP directly…

1 Like

One recent example here, I’m sure there are others

This is about the ending. What about the first 180 days?

Ah good point, I missed that the question was about first 6 months

Where do you get 23 a month insurance with 250 deductibles???

This is an interesting question. Has anyone figured this out or is everyone scratching their heads? Lol

Seems like a few car companies are changing their policies and saying people need to hold the cars for a certain period because of covid and dmv title processing taking so long.

I’d like to know the answer to this as well…

I just called CCAP, You can sell it to a 3rd party dealer in the first month!!! no limitations. They refused to give me the dealer payoff but the lady said dealer payoff would be different as I have to pay sales tax. She refused to confirm that dealer payoff is my payoff minus the sales tax, She said carmax can call CCAP and they would provide dealer payoff to them directly.

5 Likes

It was my second vehicle. But since I sold my
Primary vehicle it’s at $79 a month currently

I’m sitting currently at Carmax and going to see what number they give. If it’s anything above 52K, I will wait the 7 days and sell it.

I just placed another Jeep order lol

3 Likes

let me know if the dealer pay off quote is actually personal pay off minus sales tax.

Why would you need to wait 7 days?

Not need the quote expires after 7 days so you can drive it until the deadline then sell for same price

1 Like

I got a carmax appointment this sat. Already placed my order for my 2nd Jeep.

1 Like

Got my quote. I’m selling it lol

6 Likes

Another data point:

Got an offer from Vroom for $54k
Rubicon 4xe, less than a month old.

2 Likes

Yeah vroom offered 52,300 on Saraha