One-pay lease less than $10k?

Alright…please help… I only have 10k for this lease… how do you ad a pic?I

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).
[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said

You are a supersupporter so I answered.

3 Likes

You can upload a photo with this button, or copy/paste it into the same window, whichever is easier.

2 Likes

Look up her history (I just remember her posting before). She has $10k to use on a lease.

1 Like

Three of these bad boys and still have enough for lunch (tax not included)

7 Likes

Make LeaseHackr Great Again!

2 Likes

Do you need EMS?

No, she needs AWD, can’t you read?

5 Likes

Awd that is ev you guysare thebest! Thx for your time!

Or one of these.

1 Like

Booooooo… i just want to go thru the woods over the mountain’s to grandmas with $10k in awd electrified aweness…

Yeah no one here would take that deal.

You’ve posted in “Wanted” before. Did anyone reach out to you? Did you reach out to anyone from the Marketplace ?

1 Like

Hey lady, it looks like you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing.

Before you do anything stupid and sign on something terrible that has you tens of thousands of dollars in the hole , speak to one of the brokers here to see if they can help/guide you.

2 Likes

Why does it have to be a one pay , I never understand when people make things dichotomies

1 Like

no way do not want GIF by CBC

I’m doing the college thing and my credit cards went to collection a little while back… i have the cash right now…

You still need to be approved by the lender, one pay or not.

1 Like

Cc in collections? You still need passable credit for leases, even with a 1 pay

This isn’t ≤ $10K, which I thought was your limit?