One Pay Lease - Inclusive of all Taxes and Fees?

Hello,

Just a general question when looking at advertised one pay leases or negotiating your own. Is the one pay lease amount typically referring to the sum of monthly lease payments outside of taxes and fees or is it included?

I originally thought it meant all inclusive, but started to second guess while shopping around.

Tried looking it up in the forum but couldn’t find anything.

Thanks!

A ‘one pay lease’ is where you give all your payments upfront and they lower to interest/MF by a small amount. This includes all taxes and fees.

So if you need to make 30 payments of $1000 = $30000, then a onepay might reduce that to a single payment of $27000 (All numbers made up)

Not all makes / dealers can support one pay. Some dealers won’t do it because their F&I doesn’t know how to.

An actual one pay is all inclusive, but it certainly could be advertised differently, especially if you are looking at something like a broker listing that is offering the one pay to multiple markets that have different tax rates, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks,

Trying to make sense of some pricing I’ve received. Recently got clarity that this is the all inclusive price. Still cant make full sense of it in the LH calculator though.

Got him down to $8,832 for a 1 pay Ioniq6 (no loyalty)

Trying to see if it’s worth pulling the trigger or try squeezing a bit more

24 months for $8,832?

Yes. 24/12

$8,832 for 24 months with 12k miles per year. This is a very good deal. If you like this car, sign it immediately!!

and remember Hyundai offers 2 years totally free charging on the EV Go network. That means this car will only cost you $8,832 plus insurance in the next 24 months. This is super low cost. Cheaper than any car.

But I personally like more Ioniq 5. Did you try Ioniq 5?

Can you please share the dealer name and for which state it is?

What happens if the car gets totaled before the lease expires? I assume that’s money gone right? Also I assume EV charging is not very reliable assuming you don’t have your own charger?

One pays typically give a prorated return if the vehicle is totaled, but can vary by brand, so be sure to check the contract.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.