Ohio 2019 Lexus RX 350

Hey guys,

What do you think this offer I’m getting?
2019 RX350 - premium package
45mos
$581/mo

msrp 53,188
net cap 51,120
resd value .47
MF.00001
no msd
due at signing first month $581

I think that looks like a horrible deal and there are plenty of brokers on here that’ll easily beat it if you don’t want to negotiate it down.

2 Likes

I’m new to leasing so what makes it a horrible deal?

The high price.

More specifically, the poor discount. A 45 month lease is generally a horrible idea as well. You’re adding in a lot more operational costs; tires, maintenance, paying an extra year of high California registration costs(your tags say socal, but your title says Ohio, so not sure where you’re at) but not keeping the vehicle the whole time, etc.

appreciate the feedback, all valid points. What is a typical discount or percentage off Msrp I should be aiming for, especially if I entertain the 45 months.

Why so you want 45 months?

For reference, @leasehero appears to have a rx450h with nav for $100+ less per month

This purchase is in ohio, and ohio registration

Well, that at least gets you away from CA registration, but still has all the other operational costs you have to deal with. Also, if you go over your mileage much at all, you’re out of warranty and liable for any mechanical issues on the vehicle. Sure, it’s a Lexus which shouldn’t be bad that way, but still. You’re taking on extra costs and risks for no good reason.

what percentage off Msrp should i be looking for, what is a fair deal?

I’d be looking at at least 10% pre-incentive and getting mf/rvs for shorter terms

Based on your experience how do I get them to 10%? They are only offering 5.5% now.

Make them an offer. If they don’t take it, go to a different dealer. If that doesn’t work, try one of the many brokers on here.

Are they at 5.5% off pre or post incentive?

pre incentive. I’m getting another 2500 rebate.

Lexus warranty is 4 years/50k miles but it is still a bad deal. You should get 10-12% off before the $2,500 in lease cash is applied.

Agree a 45 month lease is too long. Does your monthly payment include taxes?

Exactly, and on a 45/12, it wouldn’t be hard for him to go over 50k.

12%. 20 characters

Yikes might as well buy it with those numbers lol

1 Like

If you are willing to lease a 2019 RX 350, just wait a few weeks until the 2020s are on the lot, and the dealer should be a little more willing to negotiate the price to clear out the 2019 inventory.