🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | VOLVO DEALS | GREAT DEALS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS | NY/NJ/CT DELIVERY | WE BUY CARS |

Customer recently asked me how many Volvo’s we have and I had to explain that it’s over 1000+ cars. They were incredulous. It’s simply b/c we work with about 5-6 dealerships regularly who have about 250+ cars each on average. Yes, it’s a lot of cars to choose from, but it’s great b/c I do all the legwork for you. If I can’t find you a car in this region, it likely doesn’t exist here. When you contact me for a quote, I check all our dealers and grab the lowest MSRP car matching what you want. Then I check the discounts at those dealers to determine which is the best overal deal for you as well as take into consideration distance for convenience. Some brokers literally work with 1 dealership so have very limited inventory.

If you’re looking for a car and would like a quote, please kindly provide all the following:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code (some of our dealers can do out of region):
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • When do you need the lease by?

Just PM’d you. Looking for a XC90. You’ve got some strong reviews and I’m tired of some of these joker brokers on here who are so poor at communicating.

Oh, thanks! I hope I can meet or beat your expectations. Just replied back to you.

Looking for a great price on a 2020 Volvo XC90 lease. Need third row / captain’s chairs so specifically seeking this model. Live in Northeast. Flexible on color but prefer white.

Jeremy, Messaged you yesterday, but please send me all the info I need to quote you properly.

All, one of my dealers finally gave me their fleet pricing (I guess better late than never) and they’re discounting their XC90 T6I’s $500 more than my other dealers. The caveat is that they’re all relatively high MSRP cars so if you’re looking for a loaded T6I, let me know.

They also have a some loaners that I’ll try to post up soon.

FYI, I temporarily took the MSD calculator down b/c my deepest discount dealer is in NY this month. If my NY dealer doesn’t have the car you want, then I check my NJ dealers and the deals will be slightly worse, but the MSD’s can offset it.

If you live in NY, you can still get MSD’s as long as we use a NJ dealer.

If you’re looking for a car and would like a quote, please kindly provide all the following:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code (some of our dealers can do out of region):
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • When do you need the lease by?

Folks keep asking me about loaners, but I keep coming back to the conclusion that they’re usually not worth it. Here are some numbers on a new S60 from one of my dealers. Better by $12/mo from a competing broker, is new and has a higher MSRP.

36/7500 with loyalty
Pre-tax Monthly Payment: $287
Drive-Off: $1,707

• First Month Payment: $287
  • Down Payment: $0
  • Upfront Fees: $1,420
  • Upfront Taxes: $0
    MSD Payment (Refundable): $3,250

This is false advertising man!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

How is this false advertisting? It’s a real car with real numbers. I tend to post only deals in a spreadsheet, but I see plenty of other brokers posting specific cars.

Noticed there was one point you didn’t address here!

Don’t come to a community built on transparency and spread BS.

Mattevan, you’re funny. Again how am I spreading BS? I’m being pretty transparent here with my thoughts on loaners. I see great loaner deals from time to time and that’s great, but I see just as many bad loaner deals and I think the LH folks should know that not all loaners are good deals.

Is any part of this deal contingent on the leaser? Or does everyone qualify for all incentives built into it?
How much of the 18.1% discount is incentives, if any?

1 Like

For the S60, there is a $2k Volvo loyalty incentive in there.

For the 18.1% discount off the MSRP, the dealer doesn’t disclose to me what part of it is incentive or not so I really don’t know. Everyone gets it though. It’s not a straight 18.1% on all cars. It’s a percentage minus a flat amount so the higher the msrp of the car, the less percentage discount and vice versa.

A partial answer again!

Ok, Sean, here’s what I’ll do for you, since I like you!

I will prove your claim/s is/are false. If I do, you will donate $1,000 to my favorite charity (Common Pantry New York).

If you prove me wrong, and I am in error, I will donate $1,000 to your favorite charity.

We have a deal?

?? But 
 you should know what incentives are available, so should be pretty easy for you to figure out. Not sure what model that is since you didn’t specify, but let’s say it is $4500 lease cash. I could be mistaken, but I think that puts you at about 7% pre-incentive discount. That is downright horrendous.

Get a pre-incentive discount of 16% on a loaner and that becomes a sub-$200 lease. I’m just throwing out rough numbers without digging too deep.

Here is a tip: NEVER try to compare to a competing broker. Glass houses and all that, ya know?

1 Like

Well, I did say it was for a S60. I didn’t say T5M which it was.

Ok, just searched on the nationally advertised deal and yes it’s $4,500. So on the particular calculator I posted, the dealer sale price is $38,258 before the $4500 incentive that everyone gets or about 7.2% off. Not sure why you think that’s horrendous b/c the last several months weren’t that different. The incentives fluctuate but the true dealer discount hasn’t changed much.

FYI, loaners on Volvos are just priced differently than let’s say BMW where I can often get 15-17 pre-incentives. With Volvo, they just give a $1500 discount minus a mileage penalty and just tack it onto wholesale price they give us. So it’s really not apples to apples where you can come to a conclusion it’s “horrendous”. With Volvo, the discounts just come more from the manufacturer than the dealership.

Consumers compare broker pricing, I compare my dealer pricing against other brokers, and I think it all makes for better competition at the end of the day so it’s a net/net positive for the consumer. It’s the American way, no? Good ole competition.

1 Like

I see a better discount from your competition. So, yeah, good to have choices.

1 Like

I have no problem saying I won’t always have the best price, but I do quite often and I’d like to think I provide a high level of service/communication that has a value beyond just price. Some customers value it and others don’t which I respect. If a customer says they have a better quote than what I can offer, I have no problem telling them it’s a great deal and they should take it. Brokers have access to different deals and inventory so it’s not a 100% efficient market and never will be. My focus is to save customers time AND money by providing good communication and access to lots of inventory. Other brokers just have a different focus and there’s nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

It’s been a real journey from you dunking on other brokers and their pricing, to now explaining the value your “high level of service and communication” brings to a transaction. I have whiplash!

You want to take my bet, Sean???

1 Like