🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | VOLVO DEALS | GREAT DEALS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS | NY/NJ/CT DELIVERY | WE BUY CARS |

Yes/no. We can transport it up. Probably around $400-500. Or you could come down. Sorry.

Hi - can you confirm that volvo a plan is a 750 rebate that is stackable with loyalty. I ve seen contradicting info on LH so asking an expert. thank you

a-plan cash differs by model, but most are $750. If you have a-plan, just login and see for yourself. It is stackable with loyalty BUT you don’t want an a-plan deal. It will be more expensive.

Hi. Can you Provide ext/int color for T6 Inscription and Rdesign listed. Thanks.

Hi Leafer,
Please just call/text me if you want to try to do a deal today. ‪(201) 785-7697‬. Not sure what model you want. I suspect tomorrow’s June program will be worse. That’s what the dealers are telling me.

Hi All,
Looks like a couple XC40 T5M’s are still left as of this morning.

$45220 thunder/blond
$45025 glacier/black leather
$45165 red/black leather
$43965 red/blonde leather
$49320 black/black leather

Regards,
Sean…

Thx. Not ready to do deal. Looking for XC90 RDesign or Inspire. Will wait for June deals.

Thx

My first dealer wholesale discount numbers are in. More of our dealer numbers will trickle in this week and will update accordingly. In summary:

1. SUV (XC40/60/90
    Volvo is cutting back and inventory will be tight. The loyalty/appreciation(first responder/teacher) incentives were cut back from $2k down to $1250. And the manufacturer support was also chopped by about $500. Still some good deals to be had if you qualify for these incentives, just not as good as last month.

2. Costco is still running til the and June. Get it while you can. https://www.costcoauto.com/save/Brand.aspx?makeid=40

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • Timeframe for leasing (please don’t ask for a quote for a deal a future month):

TEXTING ME IS BEST - 201.785.7697

I always strive to be professional. Expect more from your brokers. Apologies to those who I couldn’t squeeze in last month, it was just madness.

1 Like

Quick update on the XC40’s. A bursting blue RD trickled in!

T5M’s IN STOCK
$45220 Thunder Gray/blonde
$49320 Black/black leather
$43965 Red/blonde leather

T5M’s INBOUND AT PORT (prob 2-3 weeks and we can tag one for you if you want early)
Glacier Silver/Black
Thunder Gray/Blonde
Thunder Grey/Black
Red/Black leather
Red/Blonde leather

R-Design (In Stock)
$46250 Black/black
$46695 Bursting Blue/Black

Got a bunch more XC40’s! This dealer’s pricing isn’t so strong, but at least they have a some lower MSRP T5M’s which is what everyone’s been asking for. And finally an Inscription!

T5M’s
Ice White/black $41060
Thunder/blond $42905
White/black $43735
Black/black $43925
Black/blonde $43925
White/Amber $44235
Glacier/black $44280
Glacier/black $45650

T5 Inscription
Glacier/black $45310

T5 R-Design
Red $43695
Black $44810

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell us upfront all the info we need:

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • Timeframe for leasing (please don’t ask for a quote for a deal a future month):

Just a reminder to recent Volvo customers (mine or otherwise). Please don’t forget to get your $500 rebate from Bonusdrive.

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/Vehicles

1 Like

If you need to unload your older vehicle quickly, Vroom and Carvana are the typical go to’s, but recently discovered this site too. More of a regional NY/NJ buyer but one of my clients received an offer of about 15% more than Vroom/Carvana.

https://www.carnationautobuyers.com/

Folks have been asking if we ship cars to other regions. Yes we do! It limits the dealers we can use and does add transport cost, but if you live where there is literally 1 Volvo dealer for miles, you’ll still be way ahead. They think they’re your only option, but that’s not the case at all.

TIP for Saab owners, you qualify for Volvo Loyalty! This is what their program says “Individuals or members of the same household who currently owns/leases any model year Volvo or Saab vehicle OR has owned/leased either within the last 6 months.”

Crunch time is coming. Setup your deals now and take delivery by the end of the month. Our broker pricing doesn’t typically change now vs. the end of the month, but selection definitely is less if you wait til the last minute. If you contact us with 1-2 days left in the month, we’ve been so busy lately we might not be able to squeeze you in (we’ll try of course). Costco rebates end this month!

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • When do you need the lease by?

I always strive to be professional. Expect more from your brokers.

So one of my customer had a Costco membership lapse, but they were still able to generate a Costco cert on Costcoauto.com/Volvo. Looks like their deal is going through ok. Keeping the fingers crossed for them. I’ll let you know if it rejects out.

2 Likes

For those considering MSD’s, I recommend combining it with zero sign and drive. Since you’re putting up a good chunk of money anyhow, adding a few thousand dollars of Drive Off money can be a lot. Plus, if you total the car, you lose all that Drive Off money. So doing zero sign and drive mitigates the risk of you losing the Drive Off and MSD’s let’s you maximize the savings by lowering the Money Factor. If you want to compare how much you save, change the MSD’s in the calculator from 0 to 10 and see how the total lease cost changes. For example, if you’re looking at a $40k car, you can typically save about $1k in total lease cost by doing MSD’s.

XC40’s
I have access to about 20 of them now across our dealers. Mostly higher MSRP T5M’s, but a couple lower ones at around $41-42k and I think even 1 Inscription is still available. RD’s only in Black, Red and Blue (no white).

Sincerest apologies for the late replies. I’ll be working late tonight to get to everyone. That’ll teach me for trying to enjoy Father’s day!

Home deliveries are not a problem. My dealers typically can deliver throughout the tri-state (NJ/NY/CT area) at no extra charge if you’re within an hour of NYC. 1-2 hr radius, it’ll be $100-250 depending on if it’s 2 driver job or not. It’s still very reasonable.

If you’re out of the region, I have 2 dealers that can do out of region deals. Takes a bit more time to process, but we can still do it.

Last call for Costco!!! Ends 6/30. There’s still time to setup a deal.

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :
  • When do you need the lease by?

Biggest selection of XC40’s.

T5M’s
$45025 Glacier/Black
$42265 Thunder Grey/Blond
$43720 Black Stone/Amber
$42580 Black/Blond
$42905 Thunder/Blond
$43925 Black/Blond
$43925 Black/Black
$43925 Thunder/Blond
$43925 Thunder/Blond
$44280 Glacier/Charcoal
$44280 Black/Black
$44380 Red/Black
$44605 Glacier/Black
$45470 Ice White/black
$45480 Black/Amber
$45485 Ice White/black
$45650 Glacier/Black

And 1T5I’s left:
$45310 Glacier/Black

RD’s
$46250 Black/Black (several)

Last chance to get the Costco incentives. We’ll probably be getting slammed until the monthend and we’ll try our best to squeeze you in.

Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th July holiday. Not really working today except for posting up these July numbers. Still waiting on numbers from a few more dealers, but here are some numbers for y’all.

• Your name please:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Loyalty or Conquest :

We still have a few XC40’s. Costco is over, but here’s a quick summary of the bonus incentives this month:

6 month pull ahead on all models (NOT COMBINABLE WITH LOYALTY)
$2,000 Loyalty on S60,S90,V60,V90
$500 Loyalty on XC40
$1,000 Loyalty on XC60,XC90

$500 from AllState Bonus Drive
Still going on! https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/Vehicles
“Volvo purchases made on or after December 16th, 2019, are eligible for a $500 cash incentive. You must provide documentation that you own or a traded-in a vehicle that is not a Volvo product (passenger cars and trucks only).”