🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | VOLVO DEALS | GREAT DEALS FOR LOYAL CUSTOMERS | NY/NJ/CT DELIVERY | WE BUY CARS |

That would be quite shameful, wouldn’t it?

What does the .5 and 1 mean after the loaners?

My guess is full or half loaners.

Yes, just means 1/2 or full loaner. I just marked it so I can keep track easier. Dealer gives a different discount based on mileage and length of service.

Tick tick tick. Month end is on Monday for most brands. Pro tip, you usually just need the finance app approved to qualify for the current month’s rates (MF, residuals, incentives), but you can push off closing/delivery into the next month.

Here are the current deals. We usually will have the next month’s program up by the 10th or so.

1 Like

New to LH forums, so bear with me. Able to do a XC90 Deal in MI?

Sorry, I don’t have any Volvo dealers currently that are willing to do out of region deals, but if that changes I’ll post it.

How wide is your region? Albany New York would be within it?

I’m local to the capital region as well and going to be on the look out for a new lease in a few months.

1 Like

Albany is ok, but depending on the dealership you may have to come to the dealership. Please PM me with what you’d like.

DC depends on the brand/dealership. Please just PM me what you’d like.

Hey Tasmith, One of my Volvo dealers said they’ll do out of region deals! PM me when you’re ready. The March deals should be posted by end of week.

Thanks for the update! I’ll look for the March deal updates and decide what we are doing.

For March, Volvo RV/MF’s are all the same, but had to update some of the fleet discounts. Audi and Lexus numbers are looking blah, but not surprised with no holidays this month.

If you’re the super busy type, we make it super easy with Volvo. We can do door to door delivery within a 50 mile radius. If you’re further away, it’s still very reasonable. We just did a Volvo delivery to Philly for $250 COD to a busy dentist’s office. We’ll save you time and money which is a win/win situation.

Check out our latest posting. The XC60’s, XC90’s and S60’s are just great values compared to the big 3 german brands (we sell those too of course).

Here’s our EASY process:

1. Tell us what you need (Make | Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty)
  2. We pick a specific car to quote you (deal should be very similar to what we have posted)
  3. We confirm availability and the lease numbers with the participating dealership
  4. If all is good, then we invoice you for our reasonable $399 broker fee and connect you to the dealer (they’ll run your credit, etc…). Should you decide not to go through with the lease, our fee is fully refundable.

We try our best to be professional throughout and respectful of your time so we’d appreciate it also in return.

Our Brands: Volvo, Audi, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz
Our Markets: Primarily NJ, NY, CT, Philadelphia (sorry, only regional deals)

OSP Auto LLC, 120 E. Main St. Suite #136, Ramsey, NJ 07446
info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (CALL OR TEXT US)

Dealer called me tonight saying they need to make up for a slow Jan/Feb. Pricing has been dropped!!!

ONE CATCH You must mention you want the LH pricing. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you contact is, don’t forget we need some basic info :
(Make | Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty)

Let’s do this. Dropping the :microphone: now.

info@offstickerprice.com
201.785.7697 (CALL OR TEXT US)

Here is a snapshot of how deep we’re going. I’m hoping we can hold it here for the entire month.

Model: Term Miles MSRP Monthly with MSD(10)
XC40 T5 Momentum 36/10k $39,990 $284
XC40 T5 Inscription 36/10k $45,455 $335
XC60 T5 Momentum 36/10k $48,190 $386
XC60 T5 Inscription 36/10k $50,790 $400
XC60 T6 Momentum 36/10k $50,490 $408
XC60 T6 Inscription 36/10k $55,090 $459
XC90 T5 Momentum 36/10k $52,490 $437
XC90 T6 Momentum 36/10k $57,940 $487
XC90 T6 Inscription 36/10k $66,290 $576
XC90 T6 R-Design 36/10k $69,990 $573
S60 T5 Momentum FWD 36/10k $40,295 $278
S60 T6 Momentum 36/10k $46,840 $348
V60 Cross Country 36/10k $48,100 $368
V90 T6 Cross Country 36/10k $60,020 $503
2 Likes

@OffStickerPrice.com Read the Marketplace guidelines. If you make anymore useless updates just to bump this thread, it will be locked.

1 Like

Hi All,
Been having discussions about the same topic with many of my customers so I thought I’d just post an update:

1. Are dealerships open?
    Yes/No. Service departments are open, but sales showrooms are all shut down at our NJ and NY dealers. Most dealers have laid off a majority of their sales force which is very unfortunate. They are still selling cars, but only via delivery. Some are overnighting lease papers to limit contact with customers.

2. Are they discounting more b/c of Covid?
    The answer is basically no (with the exception of 1 Lexus dealer that contacted me this past week). The reason is our broker pricing is low or no margin to begin with. Since there is no showroom traffic where they typically make their profits, there is nothing to offset our wholesale pricing. One dealership actually increased their pricing. Dealerships are trying to stay afloat and selling cars at a loss doesn’t really help them considering that they may soon also have another problem of not being able to get more cars in a few months b/c most factories are shut down. We’re not expecting pricing to get much better except on the money factor side since interest rates are lower. However, similar to the mortgage market, there are some economics at play. If supply dries up, then MF’s could go up and pricing as well even with weakened demand.

3. Are we still selling cars?
    Yes, we are. My business partner and I had a philosophical discussion about whether we should be selling cars while people are dying of COVID and if it’s in bad taste to do so. I look at it more from the perspective of keeping the economy afloat and continuing to provide income to sales people and sales managers. Of course we also are trying to get good deals still for customers as well especially those who still need to get to essential jobs.

4. Deferred payments on a recently purchase car?
    If you recently signed a lease deal, you may not know that most car brands are providing financial assistance. It’s mostly in the form of deferred payments. You still will owe them, but if you’re income has been cut then at least you can defer the payment. Here is an article that covers most brands.
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-news/coronavirus-car-payment-relief-programs.html

5. Deferred payments on a new car?
    If you need a new car and want to defer the first few payments, we might be able to help you. I think we can get creative and pull out some of the rebate money to cover the first couple payments. I have a Lexus dealer who’s willing to do this and I think my other brand finance managers may agree to it as well. Let’s say your payments are about $500/mo on a 36 mos lease, then we could defer payment for 3 mos and spread $1500 over the remaining 33 mos. I’m not saying all our brands will do this, but it’s perhaps worth a try if you’re in this situation and want to try something like it.

Hope all are staying safe. COVID is super serious. Learn what doctors are saying about it. Let’s all stay positive.

Sean…

1 Like

Hi All,
April spreadsheet is updated. Looks like they cut back on some of the incentives, but they’re offering $2k loyalty on all cars and conquest on the S60/V60’s.

To all those first responders, we thank you for your service. Volvo thanks you as well and is extending a $2k rebate on leases.

If you’d like a quote, please tell us the following when contacting:
Model | Trim | Color | Options | ZIP | Term/Miles | Loyalty

Stay safe!

Sean…

Pricing is a bit hit or miss this month, but $2k loyalty is big and 9mos pull ahead!

Costco member incentives for new Volvos purchase or lease by June 30, 2020.

• A member-only incentive of
  • $1,250 on a new 2020 XC40, XC60 or XC90
  • $2,000 on a new 2020 V60, V60 Cross Country, V90 or V90 Cross Country

The fine print is that you had to be a member as of April 30th.

Hope everyone’s staying safe.