🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Yes. OH is no prob. Most of my dealers can eSign remotely and then I can help with transport. Please have her contact me directly sending me all the relevant info.

Is that RS Etron GT still available? Any other 22’s available?

There are about 40 nationally still left. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are other dealers wanting to move their leftover 22’s as about 1/3 of them are over 120 days old. Please contact me directly if you’re interested in looking at this more closely.

Anything good on S3 or S4 leases for February in the North East

Well, answer would be pretty subjective. Inventory of any discounted S model is limited so tricky to get any sort of deal. Please contact me directly if you’d like to discuss further.

Monthend push on these models. Must close by Tuesday. Highly advise setting up by Saturday at the latest or you might get bumped to next month.

PREMIUM TRIMS

• Q3s - 8.5% off
  • Q5s 11% off
  • Q7s 6% off
  • A3s - 12% off
  • A4s/A5s - 11% off
1 Like

Hey Sean i see on Audi websites there is a $5000 national customer credit towards GTs and RS GTs. Can that be applied to the discounted RSGT you have?

Hi Jon, I just doublechecked and for 2022’s it’s a $7500 national credit. Can’t stack with the EV rebate. Sorry.

I don’t see the $7500 plus the $7500. Can you confirm ? Also interested.

Line 94 on my sheet. 14% dealer discount plus $7500 in rebates. It’s black/black with just the Carbon Perf Pack. $1k broker fee on this (posted it a while back).

I meant the $15000 in credits and also looking for a etron gt (non rs)

sorry, no regular 2022 etron GT’s. i had 2 of them last month that both sold. where were you? :slight_smile: the $7500 extra rebate wasn’t there tho last month.

1 Like

Just got a call from the dealer. Can’t stack the $7500 national and the $7500 EV rebate. Per the fine print, “AFS EV Lease Bonus cannot be combined with National Customer Credit.”. Boo. Sorry all.

3 Likes

Just sweet talked the dealer to give me 15% off. Let’s go!

this is so tempting i am going to text you.

Jon, another customer wanted 17% off on the RS eTron GT so I asked. Got a hard no, but they said yes to 16% off. Lemme know.

Desirable white/beige at 11% off. Let’s go!

2023 Q5 40 TFSI
$48,705 msrp
3FU - Panoramic sunroof,
CRJ - CREDIT - Integrated Toll Module,
QFM - Audi Guard All-Weather Floor Mats - Black rubber mats with Q5 logo,
QFT - Privacy Trunk Cover,
QFW - Audi Guard Wheel Lock ,
RAB - Audi Beam - rings,
WPD - Convenience package
T9T9 - Ibis White/EN - Atlas Beige

Calc with Nj taxes and these rebates:
$1500 national
$1k lease loyalty
$1k NJ/NY/CT only

2022 RS eTron GT - SOLD! but there are others out there that I can probably get. Maybe not 16% off but I see a few over 180 days old.

Same with the non-RS models. Decent number of them even within a 500 mile radius.

Thanks all for a great month! We’ll see what the Ides of March brings.

We’ll see how this affects dealer discounts bc recently it’s been negated by dealers pricing it in. Dealers just pocketing the rebate by discounting less.

1 Like

Is lease loyalty only available for Audi leases that end in 60 (or 90) days? Does it stack with Costco?

1 Like