🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Do you post a spreadsheet with your deals? Looking for an SQ5

Yes, please scroll up about 7 messages and the sheet is posted. Or, see the original post at the very top of the thread which also has it.

Even with my broker fee, deal on this 2020 Etron SB P+ is lower than a dealer on LH that claims they won’t be beat and has no broker fee.

Monthly Payment: $604
Drive-Off: $2,523 + taxes

• First Month Payment: $604
  • Down Payment: $0
  • Upfront Fees: $1,919
  • Upfront Taxes: TBD

9xMSD Payment (Refundable): $5,625

Contact us for color and specs.

3 Likes

Hi!
Anything good on '21 Q5 Sportback?

I don’t believe the Q5 SB is available yet. Wasn’t even in the program guide. I know it’s on the Audi site. I’ll check to see what the ETA is for the showroom floor.

2 Likes

About the Q5 SB’s, as far as I can see they’re not even in production yet so we’re looking at mid summer at the earliest. I’m sure it’s just up on the AudiUSA for marketing purposes, but it’s not yet available.

1 Like

Can someone please help me with leasing an S5 in NJ with 10k for 36 or 39 months. Premium Trim with convience package.

• thanks

Sent email on SQ5 P+ ~61k MSRP lease 10k & 15k miles options
Please send what you have. Thank you.

Sent you an email for Sq5 and e-tron. 7500 & 10k options. Please reply or message me we can discuss. Thanks.

Hi Arun, sent you a bunch of cars to choose from. Let me know.

Folks, it’s monthend so I squeezed in a couple swaps today, but will get super hard to swap until next week when the new month starts and dealers ease up. We can always try tho. March will probably be similar numbers and on cars that have no incentives, it probably won’t make a difference between Feb/Mar.

Pls let me know if you have the latest deals for Q3

Please contact me on an Audi Q3 premium plus in glacier white black interior 12k/36. Need the car fairly quickly.

Hi Rajesh, my sheet is posted in the original post in the thread as well as several times through the thread. Just scroll up to the very top or a few page ups.

A post was merged into an existing topic: OffStickerPrice.com Broker Reviews

On the Etron. Its the up front Plus MSDS correct? So I am looking at about 8,000 total if I include tax

For Audi, max is actually 9MSD with at least 1st mo DAS (due at signing). On 2021’s, the feb program waives the 1st. If you’d like more details, please just PM me. With MSD’s, you’re lowering the MF and in that case you should minimize the drive off (why give them more money upfront which defeats the point of a lease). I don’t think of MSD’s when trying to lower the monthly b/c when you minimize the drive off, the monthly actually goes up. It’s not for everyone, but it’s great if you want to save money over a 3 year period and have cash sitting on the sidelines earning practically zero interest with the bank.

Costco members rejoice!

Costco members who purchase or lease a select, new 2021 Audi model by April 30, 2021, receive a member-only incentive:

• $1,250 on Audi Q5, SQ5, Q3, A4, A5, S4, S5, TT
  • $2,000 on Audi Q5 PHEV, Q7, Q8, A6, A7, A8, e-tron, S6, S7, S8, SQ7, SQ8

Costco excludes Audi A3 Sedan, R8, RS3, RS5, RS6, RS7, RS Q8 and TT RS models from this program. MUST HAVE BEEN COSTCO MEMBER AS OF MARCH 1, 2021

Should have the program numbers late today or tomorrow. Sheet posted later this week.

3 Likes

I’m due to return my A4 soon and I’m interested in a Q7. If I’m a Costco member, I can basically knock $2k off of the effective sale price to estimate my payments? Sorry if that’s a stupid question.

No worries,it’s not a stupid question. The costco rebate goes into the taxed incentives spot in the calculator. But I don’t have the March numbers loaded into my sheet yet. A4 lease numbers did go down around $35+/mo for March so combined with Costco, it’s going to be a great deal.

I think I’m going to post 2 tabs in my sheet with and without costco just so it’s very clear to folks.

2 Likes

I am looking for a Audi Q5 55e Premium plus with Bang and Olufsen. Will it be possible to share March updated numbers with the Costco offer included?