🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AUDI COSTCO IS BACK! DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Thank you all for a great Nov. Sorry, I didn’t post this sooner. Too many people asking me for quotes even without the Dec numbers being up. A couple highlights tho…

• 2020 Q5/SQ5 incremental lease cash was pulled so they’re leasing a bit higher this month
  • 2021 A4/S5 has extra lease cash so leasing a bit better.
  • Q5 55 e’s getting very hard to get. Hidden gem.
  • S5’s getting very hard to get
  • SQ5’s are moving like crazy
  • Q7’s finally are reasonable with the Season of Audi
  • If you’re in SoCal, my pricing is even better for that market. I’m working on putting up a separate sheet just for that market. Regional incremental lease cash there is just different.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need. Texting or calling me at (201) 834-6654‬ is easiest.

• Your name please (let’s be civil):
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color/options preference:
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Any other incentive you may qualify for:
  • When do you need the lease? (I only have pricing for the current month):

Minor update.

S5 Premium’s gone. Just P+'s available in the NE.
S3 Premium’s gone too. Just P+'s available in the NE.

Got a few inquires from WA state recently (market is tough there). Unfortunately, it’s a hard region for us to service b/c the ship cost from Socal or NE is high. My Socal dealers don’t like taking care of the reg either and don’t like out of region deals.

Dealer called me asking specifically to help move his e-trons. On this particular one, the dealer discount went from 8% to 9.3% before incentives. Let me know if you want them. Here’s just one of the builds:

2021 e-tron quattro GENBAE

EAB - e-tron beams - 2 door, EIK - Interior Protection Kit, ETP - Privacy Trunk Cover, LUD - New charging Cables, QWL - Audi Guard Wheel Lock Kit
H1H1 - Manhattan Gray metallic/MP - Black

Oh, love your deals. I just read your excellent reviews too. Sent you text. Please get back to me. Peter L.

Got it! Thanks for the opportunity. Wrapping up a few other quotes and will write you back shortly.

yo sean! hook me up with a S4 or S5! filled out your website form, but just want to make sure u get it.

Got it! I always find it funny when people contact me through 2-5 different channels. Guess it doesn’t hurt to cover all bases. :slight_smile:

Big storm’s coming. What better time than to shop for a new Audi from home? Here’s a great deal on SQ5. Can’t believe you can get a 2021 SQ5 for $522/mo + TTL + 3xMSD. Still flying out the door. 2021’s have the front/rear refresh as well as the larger touchscreen infotainment. A few 2020’s still left if you’re looking for a good value, but MSRP’s are over $60k so they lease about the same as a less loaded 2021.

When I help you, I look at all the cars in the region and filter it down to the closest match of what you want. Sometimes I send clients a report of 20+ cars to choose from showing all the build specs. No need to hunt around yourself. If it’s at dealer I don’t work with directly, we usually can still get the car by trading/swapping for it. If you work directly with a dealership, they often will not want to do the extra work to locate/swap b/c they’re incented to sell in stock cars first. But keep in mind that it does take about a week to do a swap deal and monthend deals are hard to push through b/c dealerships don’t want to give up their inventory so easily. Between Xmas and New Years, swap deals become more difficult so setup a deal now before the selection of cars tightens up.

As a gentle reminder, when requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. Really saves you and me time if you just tell me upfront all the info we need. Texting or calling me at (201) 834-6654‬ is easiest.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Btw, we have plenty of Q5’s. In NJ alone, we have 350+ available. We pull cars from NY, PA, CT and even MD as well. More rare cars that are further out, we can transport in which adds $15-30/mo.

If you’re in Socal, I can also help you as I have 3 dealers there I work with. Swapping there right now is difficult b/c dealers don’t want to give up their inventory, but 3 dealers still gives me access to a decent amount of inventory.

Hey there. Looking at your deal vs. the LH Q3/Q5 special on the homepage. Am I reading it correct that your deals are actually better by a good margin?

Interesting. Just ran some numbers with the same MSRP car. When you factor in my $399 broker fee (or about $11/mo), I still beat the LH Q3 deal by $5-7/mo. For the Q5, I’m slightly worse by $3/mo on the Q5 in the no MSD scenario, but the same with the MSD scenario.

LH deal
Q3 - $375/mo no MSD, $349 with MSDs
Q5 - $461/mo no MSD, $441 with MSDs

My numbers without broker fee
Q3 - $359/mo no MSD, $331 with MSDs
Q5 - $453/mo no MSD, $430 with MSDs

My numbers with $11/mo broker fee factored in
Q3 - $370/mo no MSD, $342 with MSDs
Q5 - $464/mo no MSD, $441 with MSDs

1 Like

Moving back to cali… got any Q7’s either in Nj or socal?

Going back to cali, cali, cali… Shout out to LL.

Either location should be no problem. Please PM or text me the following and I’ll pull some cars for you to consider. We’re getting to monthend so a locate/swap deal may be a bit tough, but my dealers will try to squeeze it in before Season of Audi ends if that’s the only car that matches.

(201) 834-6654‬ is easiest.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Just worked with Sean to get an Audi S3. Immediately responsive when I reached out, located a car that met my specifications right away and coordinated a local dealer and got the car within a week for a price that was thousands lower than any deal I was able to find. He was transparent and followed up with me and the dealer throughout the process. More than worth his brokers fee for the time and money I saved on the deal. PM with any questions, would highly recommend Sean! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Right from when I first contacted Sean he put me first. We decided on the options I wanted and went out of his way to get it for me! I was very picky with what I wanted and all I could say is hats off to Sean for finding me this 2021 Audi S4 with red leather! Kept me in the loop during the whole process and saved me 100’s a month! I think you would be making a very bad decision by not working with Sean for your next car! Will be recommending him to my friends and colleagues for sure. Thank you again Sean.

Thanks Mickey! You’re so lucky you live in a state without front plates!

Last chance for Season of Audi that ends 1/4. In stock cars are no problem. Locate/swaps will be tough to squeeze in, but we’ll try our best.

FYI, I work with 5+ Audi dealers and we trade with 10+ area dealers. That’s how I’m able to offer such a wide selection. I regularly pull in cars from MD, PA, NY, CT and MA. My dealer discount before incentives is also pretty consistent every month.

2 Likes

Just txt’d you. Need a Q7 right away. Totalled my car over the weekend. :frowning:

hey anthony, so sorry to hear. hope no one was hurt. will work on your deal asap.

==========
just a friendly reminder to all, please include the following when contacting. thanks!

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

(201) 834-6654‬ is easiest.

FYI, we don’t have quotas on deals and we don’t just give deep discounts on a quarterly basis. We get great deals every month. My dealers hustle to trade with any dealer in the tristate and that’s one of the reasons we can offer a huge selection of cars. If my dealers can locate/swap a car, they sell an extra unit they normally wouldn’t have. It just helps with their volume numbers. You win bc you don’t have to hunt around to get the car you want and you get a great deal with little effort.

The only caveat to the above is towards monthend. That’s when dealers try to hold onto their inventory and don’t like trading their cars. Then I switch to doing mostly direct in stock deals.

1 Like