🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Please PM or text me directly.

Just got a pipeline refill of some more Q5’s and a few Q7 55’s. There’s an A6 Allroad too for you station wagon fans. Here is the list of unspoken for cars that are in stock, in transit or allocated at the factory that are discounted 2-3%.

A3 Sedan 40 TFSI FWD
A3 Sedan 40 TFSI quattro
A5 Coupe S line 45 TFSI q
A5 Sportback S line 45 TFSI q
A6 allroad 55 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
Q3 45 Tfsi S Line Quattro
Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q
Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI
Q7 55 TFSI quattro
S4 Sedan
S5 Coupe

If you’re looking for a different model, I can easily run a locate and track down a car for you. But will be at or over sticker.

Builds are prob now taking 6-9 mos or more due to Ukraine/Russia. Still can be discounted. Will be a MY23 order so right now I can only estimate numbers.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in (including engine like 40 vs 45 vs 55 etc…) :
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Build code if applicable
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead):
  • Any rebates you want to use:
  • When do you need the new car?:

Do you have any S4 or S5 either sitting on the lot or in transit / pipeline?

Please text me directly with all the information above

I have texted all the information to you.

Sorry for the late posting of April numbers. Was too distracted with NCAA. What a finals last night. Congrats to Kansas. UNC, hats off to you as well.

AUDI APRIL UPDATE

• Numbers keep creeping up and inventory is very tight. Most dealers are tacking on more market adjustments and/or marking up the money factor (sneaky). Some are even forcing customers to take the nonsense int/ext protection (ceramic or nano sprays). Chip and wire harness shortages are making things worse. Sorry for the doom/gloom, but it’s not going to get better for Audi anytime soon. Besides the sunken boat, another ship was hit with rough waters and some vehicles were declared total losses while others are still waiting for inspection. Audi can’t catch a break.

• Looks like there will be no more 2022 allocations. Unfortunately those on the waitlist will likely get converted to 2023 pricing/programs (RV/MF). So build orders now can not be locked, but we can only give estimates. Dealer discount portion will be honored and once the 2023 programs then it can be locked.

• On to some good news, still have some in stock/in transit cars discounted 2-3%. Still far better than zero or over MSRP.
    A3 Sedan 40 TFSI FWD
    A3 Sedan 40 TFSI quattro
    A4 Sedan 40 TFSI q
    A5 Sportback 40 TFSI q
    A6 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
    A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
    e-tron quattro
    Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q
    Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI
    Q7 55 TFSI quattro
    Q8 55 TFSI quattro
    S4 Sedan
    S5 Cabriolet (SOMEONE PLEASE SNAG THIS)
    S5 Coupe

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Interested in the A3. Sent you a text. Would really appreciate some help. Daniele

Here are some cars that I can discount. They’re either in stock, in transit or at the factory so lead times will vary. The one that pops out is the Q5 55e (it’s black/grey with convenience, about 1-2 mos out). Get it while you can. 2-4% off on these cars plus rebates.

A3 Sedan 40 TFSI quattro
A5 Sportback 40 TFSI q
A6 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
e-tron quattro
e-tron S (SUV)
Q5 40 TFSI q
Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q
Q5 S Line 55 TFSI e q
Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI
Q7 55 TFSI quattro
S4 Sedan
S5 Cabriolet
S5 Coupe
SQ5
SQ5 Sportback

1 Like

Q5e is now sold. Any discounted plugin hybrid is selling fast. Everyone wants them with gas prices being so high.

2 Likes

Interested in q5 or a6!

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

by rebates are you referring to electric? im unaware of any other audi rebates atm

There still are corporate rebates of $750 on most models. Have to work for a big company tho.

Penfed. 60 day wait.
https://penfed.truecar.com/oem/landing/audi/

And 55e models have the $7500 Fed rebate that gets rolled into the lease.

1 Like

Do you have any R8 allocations? Not an order… like an open allocation?

None at the dealers I work with regularly. I see about 10 unspoken (not frozen yet) ones out in California tho. Text/call me if you want to try to snag one. CA dealers don’t really like doing out of state deals tho so we’d have to get lucky.

Any RS5’s available or in the pipeline?

There are about 150 nationally in the Audi pipeline. Thats the SB. About 100 for the coupe. Any cars at the factory without a production week assigned will likely get pushed to 2023.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

For the last minute monthend deal folks, here are some cars on the ground ready to take delivery. 2-4% off. Most are fairly optioned out cars so no stripped base cars. Mostly P+, but a few with Convenience.

Q5 40 TFSI q
Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q
Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI
A6 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
S5 Cabriolet

1 Like

MAY UPDATE

• Lease numbers crept up $3-10/mo for most cars so not as bad as some other brands.
  • I scanned discounted in stock inventory and these 2 cars stuck out. Monthly is over $1k, but these are nearly impossible to get under sticker.
    • Q7 55 white/black Premium Plus. 2% off
    • Q8 55 black/black Premium with convience. 2% off

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Hey, I am still fairly new, what would be the AudiH section in your spreadsheet? I see that there is a lot better deals than on your first spreadsheet.