🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | AMAZING AUDI DEALS 8-11% OFF | VW 9% OFF | OUT OF REGION OK

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

It’s actually an open allocation for the may timeframe. Custom build it to whatever you want. I have a customer pending on it, but he’s hasn’t confirmed yet so it’s still open.

What you hearing on q4 e

Q4 etron - last i checked, it was not visible yet in the dealer system so I’d say at least 4+ mos out. Could be more like Fall timeframe with the chip shortage and all. Any eTron uses a ton of chips.

Ya. Just saw that there was pricing so I thought there might be some news

Pricing has been in the order guide for a while now (you can configure manually if you want), but dealers can’t enter orders into the backend system yet and no one has allocations either.

FEB UPDATE

• Numbers are mostly the same. Discounts are mostly on build orders only, but a few unspoken for cars are below that can still be discounted including some S models.

• Looks like Audi is finally allocating production slots and looks like about 1/3 of sold waitlist orders were allocated across most dealerships. Will still take until at least Fall for dealers to fill out their in stock inventory. Build orders are looking more like 4-8 mos now. Q5e, Q7/Q8 and Etron build orders are still quite behind, but I had a handful of A5/S5 orders flip into production.

• Unfortunately Penfed cut their Audi rebate. They cut BMW last month and looks like Audi was next in line.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• Your name please (let’s be civil, introduce yourself, say hello first)
  • Model(s) you are interested in (including engine like 40 vs 45 vs 55 etc
) :
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Build code if applicable
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Audi Loyalty (for pull ahead):
  • Any rebates you want to use:
  • When do you need the new car?:

Still a few discounted cars that are in stock, in transit or still at the factory. Contact for details.

A3 Sedan 40 TFSI quattro
A4 Sedan S line 45 TFSI q
A5 Cabriolet 45 TFSI q
A5 Sportback 40 TFSI q
A5 Sportback S line 45 TFSI q
A6 allroad 55 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
Q3 45 Tfsi S Line Quattro
S5 Coupe
S5 Sportback
S7
SQ5 Sportback

Lastly, just some eye candy for a RSQ8 that I sold recently. You don’t want to know the markup.

2 Likes

Correction! Looks like Penfed is back for Audi. Guess it was just taken off their website for a day.
Whew! YAY! Remember, there’s still a 60 day waitlist so sign up in advance. Only $5 to seed a new savings account and they’ll take a credit card over the phone even.

2 Likes

2 nice build allocations just opened up for JUNE DELIVERY

SQ5 - 2.5% off (late June)
S5 SB - 2.5% off (early June)

TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

• BUILD CODE
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:
  • Any rebates you want to use: (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SIGNING UP FOR PENFED FOR BUILDS)
1 Like

My boss (AKA wife) needs/wants a Q8, can you help? I can’t seem to track one down on my own at a reasonable price. Sent you a text. PLEASE HELP!

No problem. Hope she can wait as building one is prob the only way to get a decent deal. Only 17 cars in a 150 mile radius landed or in transit.

When requesting a quote, please make sure to include the following. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654

) :
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

2-4% off in stock and in transit cars.

A4 Sedan S line 45 TFSI q
A5 Cabriolet 45 TFSI q
A5 Sportback 40 TFSI q
A6 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
Q5 S Line 45 TFSI q
Q5 Sportback 45 TFSI
S5 Coupe
SQ5
SQ5 Sportback

Got a 2021 S4 Prestige at 6.5% off. Contact for details.

1 Like

MARCH UPDATE

• Interest rates are creeping up across all brands so Audi is also slightly worse this month. I suspect every month for next few months will get slightly worse as the Fed tries to fight inflation.

• Best way to get a deal is still to build one so I highly recommend building one in advance and apply to Penfed b/c they seem to be the only decent rebate available.

• If you didn’t hear this morning, the Felicity Ace cargo ship has sunk. 4k cars gone. I had a few customer cars on there, but was able to find most of them alternate deals with other brands. Still working on one more tho. $400M worth of cars lost. Ouch!

) :
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • MSDs or no MSDs:

Still have a few unspoken/discounted for cars at the factory that can be modified and be custom built. All coming in the June/July timeframe. These will be frozen to changes very soon so get them while you can.

A3 Sedan 40 TFSI quattro
A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
A7 55 TFSI quattro
S7
SQ5

Just delivered.

3 Likes

Just got some cars salvaged from the sunken Felicity Ace! Just kidding, but these are replacement cars that Audi allocated b/c of it. The inventory comments say “REPL FA xxxxxx” in reference to it.

These are landing in the April/May timeframe and can be discounted.

A6 Sedan 55 TFSI quattro
S4 Sedan
A5 Coupe S line 45 TFSI q
e-tron quattro

2 Likes

Any idea when this madness for Audi will end?

Difficult to say. Things seem to be getting worse right now. Easily could be 9-18 mos. Russia/Urkaine is def affecting Audi b/c of the wiring harness shortage. I’m seeing delays on the logistics side too b/c cars are stuck at the ports in Germany. In the general the chip shortage may last a long time since Urkraine produces about 50% of the world’s neon gas which is needed for lasers that cut the silicone wafers in chips. Oh, and Omicron is starting to hit Shenzhen, the biggest tech manufacturing region in China. :frowning:

3 Likes

:sob: Maybe I should plan for 2024

A lot of my customers are financing/purchasing instead of leasing. Or, buying out their lease and trying to wait it out. There might be a flood of demand 6-12 mos from now when warranties run out.