🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | ACURA DEALS | 10-13% MDX | 9.5% RDX | 10.5% TLX | 11% INTEGRA | PROFESSIONAL

We still have 12% off TLX’s (excluding Type S). Dealer will only do a couple more so get them while you can.

@OffStickerPrice.com Hi i emailed you about an MDX, can you please respond, thanks!

Any idea on what a calculator for these looks like? MF or RV? What terms are involved?

I wrote you back this morning. You were missing some basic info like zip code and current vehicle.

As I write in my thread above, text is best.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Your name please (let’s be civil)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Current vehicles for loyalty or conquest:
  • When do you need the new car?:
  • Credit score (if known):
1 Like

No program out on the Integra Type S. RV will prob be decent but the MF will be high.

So this is for purchase only right now?

No, it’ll be available for lease, but the lease program is just not out yet. Please contact me directly with any more questions.

JUNE UPDATE

• Additional $750 loyalty rebate on most 2023 models
  • Getting low on 2023’s. Have 1 more base 2023 MDX and can’t go wrong with $542/mo plus TTL.
  • Any 2024, not worth it.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people tend to be rude not even saying their name and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score (if known):

Nice discount on the TLX’s. You are showing $500 conquest on those, I’m pretty sure it’s $1000 until July. Could be wrong but you may want to check.

Yes it’s $1k conquest on TLX’s.

Any chance getting integra Type S at msrp?

NOV UPDATE
Haven’t been too active with Acura lately, but pricing is looking good so thought I’d post an updated sheet.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people don’t even say who they are and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info. Please don’t be one of those people.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score :
2 Likes

Acura Integra Type S - White/red available at MSRP. Gonna go fast.

1 Like

DEC ACURA UPDATE

• Dec is pretty much a carry over from last month so deals are still strong.

Do you have any 2023 base MDXs available?

Long long gone. Sorry. We’ve been on 2024’s for a while now on MDX’s.

JAN DEALS POSTED

• Rebates were cut back a bit, but the dealer discounts are still very strong on the MDX’s in particular. Not many 3rd row SUV’s sub $600 these days, but this one is!
  • 9% off Integra’s. In general this is a great entry level sedan starting in the low $300’s

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people don’t even say who they are and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info. Please don’t be one of those people.

• Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score :

Getting some aggressive pricing here.

Integra 10-11%
MDX 7-10%
TLX 9-10%
RDX (finally) 7-9.5%

1 Like

FYI, out of region is ok for my Acura dealers. MA, not sure, but we can try. I have a good runner for MA registrations.

How does 48/7500 look on MDX advance?