🏁 OffStickerPrice.com | ACURA DEALS | 19-20% MDX | 10-13% RDX | 12+% TLX | 14-15% INTEGRA | PROFESSIONAL

Please contact me directly for help. 48 is better monthly, but most people don’t want a 4 year lease.

Feb is unchanged. Great deals on MDX and Integras.

texted but no reply or info on the Integras

hey anthony, sorry i missed it. writing you right now.

MARCH DEALS POSTED

• Great deals continue across the board. Entry level luxury Integra’s in the low $300’s. RDX’s are sub $500. MDX’s start under $600.

• 2024 TLX’s getting more support now.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people don’t even say who they are and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info. Please don’t be one of those people.

• Your name please (let’s be civil)
  • Model(s) you are interested in:
  • Color preferences (exterior AND interior):
  • Option preferences (must haves)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Current vehicles for loyalty or conquest:
  • When do you need the new car?:
  • Credit score :

Can you add MSD’s to Acura?

No, you can’t. Acura FS doesn’t do it.

TLX discounts now 10.5%

Do you have any MDX type S in stock?

Yes, please contact us directly following the above instructions if you want to explore it.

APRIL UPDATE
March Madness is over (congrats to UCONN), but the deals must continue. Solid discounts across the board. Delivery included for customers within an hr of NYC metro.

PLEASE make sure to include the following if you’d like my help. TEXT IS BEST to reach me (201) 834-6654. A lot of people don’t even say who they are and don’t give me enough info to reply back with meaningful info. Please don’t be one of those people.

• Your name please (let’s be civil)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score :

Few folks have asked me about Type S’s. Haven’t posted them b/c the numbers aren’t great to lease. $5k off a MDX Type S is still in the $1k+/mo range so not particularly interesting.

Anyhow, final push for the month.

Integra starts at $325/mo + TTL for 36/10k
TLX starts at $490/mo + TTL for 36/10k
RDX starts at $500/mo + TTL for 36/10k
MDX starts at $575/mo + TTL for 36/10k

Acura just dropped a $2k backend rebate on MDX’s. Lowest I’ve ever seen them.

MDX starts at $501/mo + TTL for 48/10k
OR
MDX starts at $515/mo + TTL for 36/10k

2 Likes

What about MDX with tech 36/7.5K (SH-AWD) w/loyalty?

working on updating my sheet this morning. should have it posted shortly. looks like they switched up conquest, but kept the extra $2k backend rebate so should be in the 12-13% off range still.

2 Likes

MAY UPDATE
Ok, so Acura is changing things up things up for May. Great pricing across the board.

Intregra - no loyalty/conquest needed, just great pricing for all! Added some Type S pricing b/c I had a few inquiries last month.

MDX - $2k loyalty now and only $500 conquest for Lexus. They must be trying to
grab RX/TX/GX buyers.

MDX Type S - $2k loyalty and deeper discounts! Sub $1k leases now.

TLX - Continuing with 10.5% off deals.

ZDX - Coming soon, but pricing is looking terrible so far. $1k+ monthly which I’m sure will change quite quickly. Didn’t bother posting b/c it’s def not LH worthy.

• FIRST AND LAST NAME (I have too many first names only in my contacts)
  • Zip code:
  • Miles needed:
  • Credit score :

Quick inventory update.

MDX (best lease numbers in years)

• Getting low on Aspec and Advance trims
  • Decent selection of base and Tech trims

Integra

• Aspec Tech 6MT’s are very tough right now. Even difficult to swap to get one. Just delivered one this morning for a customer who waited 2 mos.